North West Gymnastics are excited to announce a dedicated Recreational Womens’ Acro and Tumbling Class in 2018.
Work with one of our Advanced Tumbling and Acrobatics coaches to learn and refine Acrobatic and Tumbling skills.
Classes run from 6:15 to 7:30pm on Monday Nights.
With a structured program based on the QLD Acrobatic and Womens’ Gymnastics program covering:
- Introductory Tumbling Elements: Hurdles, Cartwheels and Round-offs
- Intermediate Tumbling Elements: Front and Back Handsprings (Flicks), Aerial Cartwheels.
- Advanced Tumbling: Salto’s and Twisting
- Introductory Gym Skills: Handstands, Bridges, Walkovers, Assisted Jumps
- Intermediate Acrobatic Skills: Pair and Trio Partner Holds/Stands, Throws and Catches.
This program is open to Advanced Dance Students with Gymnastics Backgrounds, X Gymnasts (Level 3+) and Adults. Prior Gymnastics Experience or skill execution is essential.
Intended age range for this program is 11 years to Adult.
Classes are term based over a 10 week period for Term 1.
Places are strictly limited.
Our Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills Class is available for those slightly younger.
Register an Account with North West Gymnastics here
Already have an account? You can find our Class Enrolment here.
How good would it be for Mount Isa to have its own Acro Team!!