North West Gymnastics Term 3 2018 Class Enrolment is now open!!
Keen to try gymnastics? We have a heap of recreational and competitive classes on offer for all ages.
New and Existing members can now enrol online via our Class Enrolment page.
Term 3 2018 kicks off on Monday the 16th July and runs to Wednesday the 19th September.
- Activebods (5-12yrs), A fun and structured class using all apparatus and equipment. A great introduction to gymnastics for kids young and old.
- Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills (6-16yrs), Structured class. Our Acro class introduces acrobatic foundations, beginner tumbling and intermediate gym skills utilising all gym equipment. It targets the teaching of correct technique for acrobatic skills including Aerials, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Handsprings as well as partner and group balances and performance.
- Women’s Acro and Tumbling, A structured class which includes partner holds and displays, floor tumbling with development towards flicks, front and back saltos, handsprings, aerial cartwheels, walkovers. Great for X-gymnasts, current gymnasts or adults.
- Teen Boys Tumbling and Tramp (13-16 yrs), Structured class. Team based gymnastics including tumbling and trampolining.
- Adults Gymnastics (16+ yrs), Classes structured to suit your request.
- Early Learners (3-5yrs), Early Learners focuses on developing the body as well as the mind of very energetic children. Coaches design fun circuits to challenge and develop co-ordination, balance, body awareness, strength as well as developing social skills such as listening, taking turns, being patient.
- Women’s Artistic Gymnastics, Competitive Levels gymnastics for gymnasts with experience, skill knowledge and adequate conditioning preparation. For best results gymnasts are required to attend all recommended classes. Opportunity for in-house fun competitions/performances as well as Invitational Competitions out of Mount Isa.
- Men’s Artistic Gymnastics, Competitive Gymnastics for boys who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge in Men’s Gymnastics only. Opportunity for in-house fun competitions/performances as well as Invitational Competitions out of Mount Isa. Opportunity for qualification at Regional and State Championships.
Special Class Dates in Term 3
The following classes are excluded from term 3 classes;
- Term 3 2018 kicks off on Monday the 16th July and runs to Wednesday the 19th September.
- Sunday 19th August – NWG In-house Competition.
- 23rd to the 28th August – NWG Closed for Junior Regionals in Mackay
- 8th to the 9th August – NWG Closed for LGC Competition.
- Wednesday the 19th September. Last Day of Term 3. Classes Running.
- 20th to the 28th September – NWG Closed for Junior State Championships
2018 Competition Dates.
- 9th-10th June: Townsville Winter Cup – WAG and MAG Level 1-10 (Incl. Pre-3). Nominations Closed 5th May 2018.
- 23th-24th June: Hughenden Competition – WAG and MAG Levels 1-6. Nominations Closed 14th May 2018.
- 19th August: NWG In-House Competition. Nominations Close 11th August 2018.
- 25th-26th August: Junior Regionals – Mackay – WAG and MAG Levels 1-6 (Incl. Pre-3). Nominations Close 14th July 2018
- 8th-9th September: Leichhardt Competition WAG and MAG Levels 1-6 .
- 22nd-25th September: Junior State Championships Brisbane – Must Qualify and Attend Regionals in Mackay.
- 24th-25th November: Tropical Townsville: WAG and MAG Levels 1-10 (Incl. Pre-3).
For more info on our Competitions keep an eye on our Competition Season page for updates and uniform orders.
New and Existing members can enrol online via our Class Enrolment page.
Term 3 2018 Class Timetable
For Term 3 we are pleased to continue to offer Family Discounts to Gym families who have several kids enrolled in our term programs.