2023 Term 4 classes commence from Tuesday 3rd October and run through to Sunday 3rd December.
You can find all the info on Our Classes here.
Enrolments are of an ongoing nature, families can elect to withdraw from classes at any time with 2 weeks prior notice via the Parent Portal.
Enrol today via our Parent Portal
View our Club Handbook and Policy Documents
Important information and dates for Term 4 2023
- 2023 Term 3 active student enrolments will roll over automatically to Term 4.
- Enrolments for new families and students will open from 12th September 2023
- Waitlisted students and families will receive a “Class Place Opening” email by 15th September 2023. Acceptances or requests for changes must be received prior to 21st September 2023. You can view your child’s waitlist enrolment for 2023 via your Parent Portal
No Classes will be running on the following days
- Monday 2nd October – Labour Day Public Holiday
- from Monday 9th October up to and including Friday morning 13th October.
Regional Fortnightly Saturday Classes will continue in Term 4
Please note the dates for the Regional fortnightly class options are detailed in the class descriptions on the parent portal under bookings.
Fortnightly classes for Mini Movers, Pre-Independent and Independent Early Learners will continue to be offered in Term 4 for Monday, Thursday and Friday classes.
Please note the dates for the fortnightly classes are set to align with the October Crew Roster change. Specific class dates are listed in class descriptions on the parent portal under bookings
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birthday Parties can be requested via our Website