An exciting new class for 2019 focussing on performance tumbling, aerial silks and trampoline.
Work with our Advanced Tumbling coaches in a safe environment to learn and perfect gymnastics and dance floor skills including front and back handsprings, walkovers, front and side aerials, saltos and twisting. Our Aerial silks add a twist for those wishing to practice the art and build strength.
Tumbling development in the use of correct technique utilising a range of equipment including sprung floor, Air Floor, Tumble Track, Trampolines. Our Gym is flush with Safety Matting and resources to aid in the safe development of skills.
The intended Age Range is 11 years + however may vary depending on any prior experience.
- Term 3: Tuesday 7:15-8:30pm on a Casual or Term attendance basis.
- Term 4: Saturday: 2:45pm to 4:00pm on a Casual or Term attendance basis.
Classes cost $25 per class or you can buy a 10 class pass for $200 and also get the 11th class free!
Annual Student Membership applies at a cost of $70 per year.
Enrolments are Essential. Follow our guide on How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes here.
Other North West Gymnastics Acro and Tumbling Recreational Classes;
- Acro Foundations and Gym Skills Class is available for those slightly younger and brings into play all gym equipment including bars and beam.
- Intermediate Acro, Tumbling and Aerials is similar to our Acro Foundations and Gym Skills class however focusses on Floor Skills and Aerial Silks.
- Our Advanced Acro and Tumbling class is available for those slightly older or looking for more advanced tumbling skills.
#nwgacro, #nwgtumbling, #mountisaacro, #mountisatumbling, #nwgaerials