An exciting new class for 2019 focussing on performance tumbling, aerial silks and trampoline.
Work with our Advanced Tumbling coaches in a safe environment to learn and perfect gymnastics and dance floor skills including front and back handsprings, walkovers, front and side aerials, saltos and twisting. Our Aerial silks add a twist for those wishing to practice the art and build strength.
Tumbling development in the use of correct technique utilising a range of equipment including sprung floor, Air Floor, Tumble Track, Trampolines. Our Gym is flush with Safety Matting and resources to aid in the safe development of skills.
- Monday: 5:45pm to 7:00pm on a Term attendance basis.
- Tuesday: 7:15pm to 8:30pm on a Casual or Term attendance basis.
If taking the Tuesday Casual option, classes cost $25 per class or you can buy a 10 class pass for $180 and also get the 11th class free!
Annual Student Membership applies at a cost of $70 per year.
Class Enrolment is now open via our Class Enrolment page.
Other North West Gymnastics Acro and Tumbling Recreational Classes;
- Acro Foundations and Gym Skills Class is available for those slightly younger and brings into play all gym equipment including bars and beam.
- Intermediate Acro, Tumbling and Aerials is similar to our Acro Foundations and Gym Skills class however focusses on Floor Skills and Aerial Silks.
- Our Advanced Acro and Tumbling class is available for those slightly older or looking for more advanced tumbling skills.
Enrolments are Essential. Please follow our Class Enrolment process.