All about our NWG Parent Portal
Our Parent Portal is the one location to manage your enrolments, absences and payments.
Here is the link: NWG Parent Portal
When you first login to the system you will be asked to accept a number of policies including photograph and billing policies. This includes our Club Handbook.
Please do not unsubscribe from email communications when signing up to the portal as we use the portal for notifications about classes, waitlists and the like.
What can I do in the Portal?
- You can Enrol in classes, see which classes have openings, waitlist and request a trial in classes
- If the class you are looking to join is full we recommend waitlisting. This lets us plan for opening additional spaces or classes. If you waitlist and a place becomes available we will contact you prior to enrolling you in your waitlisted class.
- You can request a drop in classes (discontinue). Please note 2 weeks notice is required.
- You can view your statement, arrange payment and adjust/update your billing method.
- You can advise absences. If you advise an absence 24 hours in advance you can gain a makeup token. Please specify a reason for your absence as we still may grant a token for short notice absences.
- You can request a makeup class by using a makeup token.
- You can update and add contact details – It is always ideal to have more than one contact.
- You can read news articles including info on Classes, Payment Security, Covid Controls.
What are Makeup Tokens?
- If you advise us via the portal with 24 hours notice that you will be absent from a class, once the absence occurs you will automatically gain a makeup token on your account.
- Makeup Tokens can be used to enrol in another class of a similar type at a different time. Tokens are limited to 2 per month and you have 30 days to use them as long as you have an active enrolment when the makeup token is to be used.
How does Billing work?
- North West Gymnastics bills for classes in advance on the 15th of the month for the following month.
- For example November fees will be due on the 15th
- Term billing is an option – please contact us and we can switch you over.
- All classes are of an ongoing basis. Class attendance can be cancelled at any time with 2 weeks prior notice. Term structures normally match the school terms. You can find our Timetable and Calendar on our website.
- Membership is charged as an Anniversary Fee separate to class tuition. It is for a rolling 12 months.
- Membership is $50 for Under 5’s classes, $70 for Recreational and $90 for Competitive.
- Enrolments automatically carry over to the next Term. If there are changes to class times we will contact you. If you wish to withdraw from classes please place a Drop Request via the portal with at least 2 weeks advanced notice otherwise you will take a place in the same class in the following term.
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birthday Parties can still be requested via our Website