All about our NWG Parent Portal
Our Parent Portal is the one location to manage your enrolments, absences and payments.
NWG Parent Portal Link: https://app.iclasspro.com/portal/northwestgymnastics/
When you first login to the system you will be asked to accept a number of policies including photograph and billing policies. This include our Club Handbook which can be found here: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/club-handbook-and-policy-documents/
Please do not unsubscribe from email communications when signing up to the portal as we use the portal for notifications about classes, waitlists and the like.
What can I do in the Portal?
- You can Enrol in classes, see which classes have openings, waitlist and request a trial in classes
- If the class you are looking to join is full we recommend waitlisting. This lets us plan for opening additional spaces or classes. If you waitlist and a place becomes available we will contact you prior to enrolling you in your waitlisted class.
- You can request a drop in classes (discontinue). Please note 2 weeks notice is required.
- You can view your statement, arrange payment and adjust/update your billing method.
- You can advise absences. If you advise an absence 24 hours in advance you can gain a makeup token. Please specify a reason for your absence as we still may grant a token for short notice absences.
- You can request a makeup class by using a makeup token.
- You can update and add contact details – It is always ideal to have more than one contact.
- You can read news articles including info on Term Classes, Payment Security, Covid Controls.
What are Makeup Tokens?
- If you advise us via the portal with 24 hours notice that you will be absent from a class, once the absence occurs you will automatically gain a makeup token on your account.
- Makeup Tokens can be used to enrol in another class of a similar type at a different time. Tokens are limited to 2 per month and you have 30 days to use them.
- Tokens carry across Terms as long as you have an active enrolment in the Term in which the makeup token is to be used.
How does Billing work?
- North West Gymnastics bills for classes in advance on the 15th of the month for the following month.
- For example November fees will be due on the 15th
- Term billing is an option – please contact us and we can switch you over.
- All classes are Term based. Terms normally match the school terms. You can find our Timetable and Calendar on our website.
- Membership is charged as an Anniversary Fee separate to class tuition. It is for a rolling 12 months.
- Membership is $50 for Under 5’s classes, $70 for Recreational and $90 for Competitive.
- Enrolments automatically carry over to the next Term. If there are changes to class times we will contact you. If you wish to withdraw from classes please place a Drop Request via the portal with at least 2 weeks advanced notice otherwise you will take a place in the same class in the following term.
For enrolments please see our Parent Portal.