For Term 3 2020 our Parent Portal is the one stop shop to mange your enrolments and payments from Term 3 2020.
You can find it via our website or simply Google Join NWG
If you are joining us in Term 3 you need to have;
- Logged in to our portal
- Checked your enrolments are correct
- Entered your billing details.
- It is by far easiest to do this on a computer and not on your phone initially. Once set up then there is an option for doing all this on a mobile or in the iclasspro app.
- We recently emailed all current 2020 gym families with instructions of how to Log in. Check your spam/junk folders. Essentially – using the email we have always contacted you on (that you set up your account on our website) and select Forgot Password. Keep the web page open and check your email. Enter the code you received in the website.
- If the system does not recognise your Email for the Forgot Password option then please create a new account.
- When you first login to the system you will be asked to accept a number of policies including photograph and billing policies.
- The next thing you should do is check your details and your student details and make sure that they are correct.
- Then check your existing enrolments under each student are correct (before trying to add any). We have rolled over enrolments for students from Term 2 so please check these first.
- Add any additional students that you want to attend classes.
- Add any classes / enrol in classes that you would like. Classes that you can enrol in are limited by the age and gender of the student that you wish to enrol.
- If you get a conflicting enrolment error – you are already enrolled in that class. Please review your existing enrolments prior to adding enrolments.
What can I do in the Portal? (Please note this is for TERM 3 Classes Onwards – 11th July)
- You can Enrol in classes
- You can request a drop in classes (discontinue)
- You can view your statement and arrange payments
- You can advise absences
- You can request makeups
- You can request trials
What is next?
In the coming months we will migrate more and more over to our Parent Portal. This will include
- Uniform Orders
- Competition Nominations
- Holiday Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
Why the change?
We’ve moved to iClassPro for a number of reasons.
- It allows you to manage your enrolments and automatically rolls enrolments over between terms without any additional administration.
- We currently receive hundreds of texts, messages and emails around enrolment time which takes weeks to work through. This will allow you to notify us of absences or request class changes yourself and we can all see it in one place.
- With loads of overdue fees and bad debts it allows us to track payments in real time and allows us to quickly manage class waitlists and open classes to new students when parents have failed to honor their enrolment commitment. Bad debts in the end add to everyone’s gym fees so getting rid of these is to everyone’s benefit.
How does it work?
- Parents can see their classes, view their account statement and fees, add absences, request makeups, request trials, change classes or drop classes via the portal. Please note our normal policies apply for makeups and 2 weeks notice to drop an enrolment.
- If you enter payment details in the system, which is preferred, by default billing will be automatic on the 15th of each month in advance for classes to the end of the following month. You can nominate a bank account (E-Check) or Credit Card.
- If you choose not to add payment details in the system, charges can be paid manually. Please note that if you forget and end up having overdue fees this will be visible to club management in real time and participation will not be possible.
Can I do payment plans?
- We’ve moved from Term based billing to Monthly billing (we call it 4 week month) for all our gym families as part of this change to help all our gym families.
- Term Billing is available on request which we will arrange through the portal for you if preferred.
What if payments aren’t made?
- Kids will not be able to participate.
Can I pay at the gym or on the day?
- We no longer have eftpos at the gym. We recommend that you use your credit card via the portal to manage your payments either manually or automatically. Should you require a payment at the gym, this can be accommodated however it will be via our parent portal and we’ll set the billing method you provide on the day as your method recurring for term fees. Please note late fees may apply as fees are normally due ahead of classes.
- Cash payments will require exact change.
- Message or Email us and we can help to get you set up.
For enrolments please see our Parent Portal.