New members or those returning after a break from gym can put their name down for Future Term classes here. This will also help us to schedule sufficient classes to suit.
Existing participants do not need to waitlist for the same class – you will receive a priority enrolment notification towards the end of term.
Existing participants wishing to change classes should also note their interest here unless you have advised us seperately. Existing members will only get class change priority over new members if we know ahead of the end of the Term.
You can waitlist for any future term here.
Casual Classes including; Jungle Gym, Mini Movers, Adults Gym, Acro Flight for Dancers and Aerials and Tumbling do not require waitlisting.
Follow the Steps Below. The links below will open in a new page to help step you through the process. You can come back here at any time.
1. Click this link to Create an Account as a parent or guardian on our website or if you already have an account you can sign in here:
- It is important that you continue to use the same email when signing in on our website.
- Please do not create a second account, check for an email sent previously from firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure what email address you used.
2. Register your Student. This is so that we have all their details for insurances and membership with Gymnastics Australia. You will only need to ever register your student once.
3. Complete the Form Below to let us know your interest.
NWG Class Waitlist / Expression of Interest FormPlease Register an Account or Sign In to your account to view this form.
#nwgwaitlist, Wait List, NWG Waitlist, #NWGEOI, NWG Expression of Interest, #NWGInterest