Hi Gym Families, We would really appreciate you read the below requirements for training wear.
Gymnasts should wear comfortable, close fitting clothing during classes as listed below.
• Girls: Any leotard, crop or singlet and sports shorts or tights.
• Boys: T-Shirt (not loose fitting) and shorts or skins/bike pants.
• For safety reasons students should not wear clothing with denim, hoods, buttons, zips or belts.
• No bobby pins are to be worn on the training floor.
• Dresses and skirts are also not permitted to be worn in classes.
• Please note that the gym can get quite warm in summer and cold in winter.
• Rings, Anklets, Necklaces, Watches (or similar) or any loose jewellery are not permitted in class as these pose a hazard to the participants and equipment. (medical bracelets accepted)
We appreciate your cooperation with this as it is for the gymnasts safety.
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birthday Parties can still be requested via our Website