Hi Gym Families, We would really appreciate you read the below requirements for training wear.
Gymnasts should wear comfortable, close fitting clothing during classes as listed below.
• Girls: Any leotard, crop or singlet and sports shorts or tights.
• Boys: T-Shirt (not loose fitting) and shorts or skins/bike pants.
• For safety reasons students should not wear clothing with denim, hoods, buttons, zips or belts.
• No bobby pins are to be worn on the training floor.
• Dresses and skirts are also not permitted to be worn in classes.
• Please note that the gym can get quite warm in summer and cold in winter.
• Rings, Anklets, Necklaces, Watches (or similar) or any loose jewellery are not permitted in class as these pose a hazard to the participants and equipment. (medical bracelets accepted)
We appreciate your cooperation with this as it is for the gymnasts safety.
For enrolments please see our Parent Portal.