Early Learners / Kinder Gym (3 – 5 years)
Early Learners is a structured gymnastics class for children aged 3 – 5 years. With 2 separate classes for 3-4 and 4-5 years. This class is an introductory to gymnastics levels for children who ideally have previous attendance in Mini Movers, or other Baby Gym type classes.
Early Learners focuses on developing the body as well as the mind of very energetic children. Coaches design fun circuits to challenge and develop co-ordination, balance, body awareness, strength as well as developing social skills such as listening, taking turns, being patient.
Mount Isa Teachers have praised us for the positive influences our classes are having on the Kids in School.
Early Learners is the perfect program for development of early coordination, confidence and independence and is a great introduction to competitive or recreational gymnastics.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9:15 to 10:00am and 10:15 to 11:00am.
- Tuesday 3:30 to 4:15pm.
- Friday 10:00 to 10:45am.
- Saturday: 8:30 to 9:15am and 9:30 to 10:15am.
What to wear and bring
- Shorts or Tights and a T-Shirt. Leotards are ideal for girls with bummers or tights.
- No buckles, belts, skirts or jewellery.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- We do request parents stay present in the gym during Early Learners classes.
Early Learners classes cost around $17.25 per class on an ongoing basis. Class attendance can be cancelled at any time with 2 weeks prior notice.
Annual Club Registration applies at a cost of $50 per rolling 12 month period.
Enrolments are Essential. Enrol today via our Parent Portal
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birthday Parties can still be requested via our Website