Mini Movers (walking – 4 years) – Parent Participation
Mini Movers is a fun and structured 30 minute class for children aged approx. 12 months to 3.5 years who are competent walkers. Spend some quality time with your child exploring fun and challenging circuits using Beams, bars, padded boxes, trampolines and more.
Focused on Educational Activities while developing gross motor skills and coordination.
It is important for Families to arrive just ahead of class please and be ready to enter the floor area at these times. Parent participation is required to assist your child with the class activities.
- Tuesday and Thursday 9:15-9:45am for 1-2.5 year olds,
- Tuesday and Thursday 10:15-10:45am for 2-3.5 year olds,
- Friday 10:00-10:30am for 1-2.5 year olds,
- Saturday 8:40-9:10am for 1-2.5 year olds,
- Saturday 9:20-9:50am and 9:40-10:10am for 2-3.5 years.
What to wear and bring
- Shorts or Tights and a T-Shirt.
- No buckles, belts, skirts or jewellery
- Please bring a water bottle
Classes cost approx. $11.50 on an ongoing basis. Class attendance can be cancelled at any time with 2 weeks prior notice.
Annual Student Membership and Insurance of $50 applies on a 12 month rolling basis.
Enrolments are Essential. Enrol today via our Parent Portal
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birtday Parties can still be requested via our Website