North West Gymnastics 2018 Term 4 Classes Commence on Monday the 8th of October and run through to Wednesday the 5th December.
- Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills continues on a Friday Afternoon,
- Activebods Saturday class continues with a Gym Skills program.
- Our Under 5’s Programs including Early Movers, Jungle Gym and Early Learners are back.
- Early Movers and Jungle Gym during the week are pushed back 15 minutes to allow parents more time in the morning.
- We have added an additional Tuesday Afternoon Early Learners Class for Boys.
- We’ve worked to provide dedicated Levels Classes where possible in line with our vision of delivering the highest quality Competitive Gymnastics.
- Our Women’s Acro and Tumbling continues on a Saturday afternoon commencing at 2:30pm for 2 hours as we work towards our Goal of forming a competitive Acro team here in Mount Isa.
- Women’s Acro can be extended for Level 4-6 WAG students by 30 minutes. These kids will work with the Acro team and for the last 50 minutes of class split off for other apparatus.
- WAG 5 / 6 Training on Monday Morning for Conditioning.
- WAG 5 / 6 Training on Sunday.
- Adults Gymnastics on Tuesday’s runs from 6:45pm – 8:00pm
- Our Teen Boys Tumbling and Tramp class continues on a Monday Night.
Special Class Dates in Term 4.
- Term 4 2018 kicks off on Monday the 8th of October and runs through to Wednesday the 5th December.
- 20th October – NWG Closed for classes after 2pm for IsaEnpointe Dance Concert.
- 2nd – 3rd November – NWG Closed for NQ Regional Gymnastics Forum.
- 23rd – 26th November – NWG Closed for Tropical Townsville Gymnastics Competition.
- 3rd – 5th December – NWG are hosting sports for Bush Kids. Afternoon Classes Running Only
Other Special Dates in Term 4;
- 26th September – WAG Open Clinic in Brisbane. A great training opportunity for our Level 4-6 Gymnasts.
- 27th October – Repco Mount Isa Fundraising BBQ – Volunteers Needed 8am to 1:30pm please.
2018 Competition Dates.
- 9th-10th June: Townsville Winter Cup – WAG and MAG Level 1-10 (Incl. Pre-3). Nominations Closed 5th May 2018.
- 23th-24th June: Hughenden Competition – WAG and MAG Levels 1-6. Nominations Closed 14th May 2018.
- 19th August: NWG In-House Competition. Nominations Close 11th August 2018.
- 25th-26th August: Junior Regionals – Mackay – WAG and MAG Levels 1-6 (Incl. Pre-3). Nominations Closed 14th July 2018.
- 8th-9th September: Leichhardt Competition WAG and MAG Levels 1-4 . Nominations Closed 11th August.
- 22nd-25th September: Junior State Championships Brisbane – Must Qualify and Attend Regionals in Mackay.
- 24th-25th November: Tropical Townsville: WAG and MAG Levels 1-10 (Incl. Pre-3). Nominations Close 12th October.
For more info on our Competitions keep an eye on our Competition Season page for updates and uniform orders
North West Gymnastics Annual Calendar.