Our North West Gymnastics Term 2 Class Timetable and Enrolment is now open.
Follow our guide on How to Sign Up for Gymnastics Classes here.
You can find a full overview of Our Classes and our Timetable and Calendar at these links.
We have some new Fun and Recreational Classes including Acro and Tumbling class options for all ages in 2019.
Key Class Changes
- We are excited to announce a number of additional Early Learners and Early Movers classes on Saturday Morning. Unfortunately due to huge demand and waitlists in these classes we’ve had to remove our Saturday Morning Jungle Gym to accommodate.
- Monday Evening WAG and Tumbling Class has changed to a WAG 4-6 Competitive Class.
- We are introducing a new Strength and Conditioning Class on Tuesday Afternoon.
- There are some minor changes to Saturday Class Start times to accommodate these Early Learners Programs.
- Our WAG intermediate and WAG Foundations Classes on Wednesdays have been shortened by 15 minutes.
- Our Advanced Acro and Tumbling class on Saturday is extended for all participants to allow us to build in additional focus on Strength and Flexibility.
- MAG Level 2 on a Thursday is pushed back by 30 minutes.
- Our WAG Squad Program is still running: We will contact you with details.
Special Class Dates in Term 2
Classes commence on Tuesday the 23rd April 2019 and run through to Sunday the 30th June 2019.
We are closed :
- 25th April – Anzac Day (Public Holiday)
- 2nd May – 7th May (inclusive) to attend the Mareeba Invitational Competition – Proudly supported by MIPAC
- 24th May – Barkly Fete
- 30th May – 4th June (inclusive) to attend the Mackay Invitational Competition – Proudly Supported by Ostojic and Accor Hotels.
- 21st June – Mount Isa Show Holiday
- 30th June – Last Day of Term 2.
#nwgmountisa, #nwgenrolment, #nwg2019, #northwestgymnastics, #mountisagymnastics
You can find information on Our Classes here, including our Timetable and Calendar.
Make sure you follow us on Facebook or Instagram to stay up to date with News, Events and Programs
#nwgmountisa #northwestgymnastics #mountisagymnastics #mountisaacro #mountisatumbling #mountisaacrobatics #nwg #mountisa #gymnastics North West Gymnastics Mount Isa