NWG Working Bee Thursday 12th July to Sunday 15th July 2018.
Thanks to all who supported our July Working Bee. So much was achieved over the 4 days including
- rearranging the MAG area equipment
- Re-springing of the main floor area
- Space saver installation on the WAG bars
- Beam matting and security
- Painting the foyer
- Shelving construction
- TV relocation
We couldn’t do it without YOU!
Thanks you for your ongoing support
Can you spare some time to assist us take the next step forwards with Gym Improvements? We would really appreciate any assistance.
- Improvements to the MAG (Men’s) Area.
- Relocation of the rings, P-Bars, Double Mini Tramp, Pommel, Buck and Mushroom.
- Installation of new floor matting in the MAG area.
- Installation of wall bars in the MAG area.
- Carpeting the Tramp Trick Wall.
- Installation of Space Savers on the Women’s High Bar
- Relocation of a TV for Parents Viewing
- Installation of new ropes
- Check and Replace the fasteners on the Men’s High Bars
- Complete the downstairs floor area cover matting.
- Downstairs Fencing
- Anyone who feels like a spot of painting is more than welcome to have a splash 🙂
All help welcome!
We will potentially also receive a new set of springs for the main sprung floor area. If these arrive in time (WOW) then the plan will be to see if we can get these installed. This is a huge and exciting job so please stay posted on delivery.
You can find information on Our Classes here, including our Timetable and Calendar.
All enrolments are now via our Parent Portal.
Make sure you follow us on Facebook or Instagram to stay up to date with News, Events and Programs
#nwgmountisa #northwestgymnastics #mountisagymnastics #mountisaacro #mountisatumbling #mountisaacrobatics #nwg #mountisa #gymnastics North West Gymnastics Mount Isa