You can find our Comprehensive Club Handbook here however we’ve compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions below. Our website contains a heap of information on classes, timetables, our calendar.
When Should I Arrive?
- You should aim to arrive 10 minutes before class start times.
What happens if I arrive late?
- Do I need to arrive on Time for Early Movers: Yes
- Not only do late arrivals disrupt the class but the kids miss fundamental warmup activities.
- Your Coach may not allow you to participate if you are not on time for you class.
What Should I wear?
- Tight fitting clothing
- No loose jewellery!
- No Rings
Do I need to pay membership?
- Yes – All kids, participants need to have paid membership
- Fees need to be paid ahead of attending classes.
- If you have not paid membership or your class fees you will not be welcome to participate.
- For term classes we will send you an invoice by email. This invoice contains the class name and the days we are closed.
What time do Classes Start?
- We do our best to keep class times the same between terms however from time to time there are some changes. You can find out Latest Class Timetable and Calendar here.
Why were you closed?
- We are normally closed on Public Holidays and from time to time will travel to Gymnastics Competitions. Our Annual Calendar is updated for closures at the start of each term and Invoices account for these closure dates.
- It is a great idea to follow us on Facebook for Reminders.
How do I enrol?
- Follow our Guide on How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes.
How do I pull out of classes?
- Please give us as much notice as you possibly can with a minimum of 2 weeks. We reserve spaces in classes and waitlist based on enrolments so failing to advise us is a cost to the club as your child is occupying a place in the class that could otherwise be filled.
- If you wish to pull out of classes please simply email us at least 2 weeks ahead of ceasing participation. We hate to see students leave so we’ll likely ask you why you are cancelling.
What do I do if my Child Can’t make a class?
- Please tell us as soon as possible if you are going to be away or your child is sick as we can place a child wanting a makeup class in that place.
Can I get a makeup class?
- Class numbers are capped. If parents advise us when their kids can’t make gym then we can use these places for makeups.
- We do love to offer makeup classes however these are on a first in basis and limited to 2 per term.
- If you don’t tell us ahead of time your child wouldn’t be able to make a class, a makeup may not be offered as this impacts our ability to offer other kids makeup options.