Girls Beginners is our Level 1 and 2 Gymnastics Program for Girls. Learn the fundamental skills that form the basis of the Women’s levels program including Floor, Vault, Beam and Bars.
For Girls aged 5-7 as a pathway to the Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (WAG) Levels Program.
Is your little superstar a future Olympian or do you just want them to become strong and independent with well developed spatial and body awareness?
Girls Beginners is where it all begins ✨
Following on from Beginners we offer Foundations for Girls 7 years and up and Intermediate for Girls 8 years and on before progressing to our Level 3 competitive stream. Age ranges are approximate and can vary based on progress through class attendance and focus.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 3:30-4:20pm,
- Saturday 10:30-11:20am and 11:30-12:20pm.
What to Wear?
Gymnasts should wear comfortable, close fitting clothing during classes as listed below.
- Girls: Any leotard, crop or singlet and sports shorts or tights.
- For safety reasons students should not wear clothing with denim, hoods, buttons, zips or belts.
- Rings, Anklets, Necklaces, Watches (or similar) or any loose jewellery are not permitted in class as these pose a hazard to the participants and equipment. (medical bracelets accepted)
Classes cost $18 per class on an ongoing basis. Class attendance can be cancelled at any time with 2 weeks prior notice.
Annual membership for 12 months is $70.
Follow our guide on How to sign up for gymnastics classes here.
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birthday Parties can still be requested via our Website