This guide will help you to get you or your child moving in gymnastics. You can join our classes at any time however there may be a wait pending places.
We are excited to Announce Term 2 will recommence on Saturday the 13th June and run through to Friday the 10th July.
Term 3 will run from Saturday the 11th July to the 20th September.
You can find a full overview of Our Classes and our Timetable and Calendar at these links.
The links below will open in a new page to help step you through the process. You can come back here at any time.
1. Create an Account as a parent or guardian on our website or sign in here if you already have an account: Click the Login -> link below
- It is important that you continue to use the same email when signing in on our website.
2. Register your Student. This is so that we have all their details for insurance and membership with Gymnastics Australia.
3. Enrol via the links below in either Term 2 or Term 3. Note if you enrol in Term 2 we will automatically roll your enrolment over to Term 3.
Term 2 – Enrolment Form
Term 3 – Expression of Interest
4. Class Confirmation. We will send you an email confirming your enrolment which places your student in a class or if the class that you nominated is full you will be notified your student has been placed on a wait list.
- For Term based classes an invoice for Classes is usually sent to your email address within 3 days of your Confirmation email.
- Fees must be up to date to participate. Please contact us should you wish to discuss an alternate payment plan ahead of your invoice due date.
5. A separate payment for Annual Student Membership is required to be made via our website.
- For Term students, this is to be made ahead of the date your student commences Term classes.
- For Casual Classes this needs to be made before your second attendance for the year.
- Parents in Mini Movers or Jungle Gym do not require membership.
- Siblings (ie. in baby carriers) in the gym area do require membership.
Should you wish to explore any alternatives to our normal class arrangements, such as week on week off or casual attendance for remote kids please email us or message us via our Facebook Page and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Mount Isa Gymnastics, #nwgenrolment, #nwghowtojoin, #nwgjoingymnastics, How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes, NWG, #joinnwg