Thank you for considering North West Gymnastics. This guide will help you to get your child moving in our gymnastics classes. You can join our classes at any time however at times there may be a wait pending spaces.
You are always welcome to email, message or Contact us for help in choosing a class. Please provide information including age, prior gymnastics experience and what you want them to gain from gymnastics to help us select the right class for you. We can then help walk you through this process.
The links below will open in a new page to help step you through the process. You can come back here to help you at any time.
1. Create an Account as a parent or guardian on our website. This is so that we can contact you about classes. You will only ever need to create an account as a parent once.
- We will send you an email containing your username and login information. It is important that you continue to use the same email when signing in on our website as all your details will be associated with this email address.
- If you already have an account with us please do not create a second one. Check for an email sent from email@example.com if you are unsure.
2. Register your Student via our website. This is so that we have all their details for insurances and membership with Gymnastics Australia. You will only need to ever register your student once.
- We will send you an email acknowledging your students details.
3. Enrol in a class that suits you. We have a range of programs to suit any age. A full overview of our classes can be found on Our Classes page or contact us and we are more than happy to help you with class selection.
- Class Enrolment is required each term by all participants. Existing students do receive priority class allocation where their enrolment is made ahead of the priority enrolment cut off date.
- The Enrolment form and process will give you an estimate of class costs. As we also run competitive programs with kids training 15+ hours per week, our class costs reduce with the number of classes that they attend (to a capped maximum) and hence it isn’t possible to provide a simple table of costs for all class options. We do however provide indicative costs for students who wish to attend a single class on Our Classes pages for ease of reference.
- We will send you an email to acknowledge that we received your Class Enrolment.
- North West Gymnastics does offer a Free Trial Class to find the best program to suit you or your child.
4. Class Confirmation. If we have space in the class in which you Enroled we will send you a Class Confirmation email. If the selected class is full your child will be placed on a waitlist and you will be contacted when a place becomes available.
- Our Class confirmation email will contain details including class times, payment for insurances and class costs. This Confirmation will take into account any discounts that you may be entitled to for having multiple students in our term programs.
- An invoice for Class Costs is usually sent to your email address on the same day as your Class Confirmation email. This invoice will contain payment terms and due dates.
- Contact us should you wish to discuss an alternate payment plan ahead of your invoice due date.
5. Annual Student Membership. From 2019 a separate payment for Annual Student Membership and Insurances is required to be made via our website ahead of the date your student commences classes otherwise your child will not be able to participate.
- All participants who enter the gym area are required to have a paid membership. The only exceptions are for parents or guardians who enter the gym in our Parent Participation Classes including as Jungle Gym and Early Movers and for Students participating in Trial Classes.
- Should you choose not to continue classes within 2 weeks of commencement we will happily refund this membership fee.
Should you wish to explore any alternatives to our normal class arrangements, such as week on week off or casual attendance for remote kids please Contact Us and we will do our best to accommodate you.