We love our sport and the teaching of safe technique in a fun and safe environment.
This guide will help you to get you or your child moving in our gymnastics classes. You can join our classes at any time however there may be a wait pending places.
New Members are Welcome All Year Round.
You can find a full overview of Our Classes and our Timetable and Calendar at these links.
The links below will open in a new page to help step you through the process. You can come back here at any time.
- It is important that you continue to use the same email when signing in on our website.
- If you already have an account with us you can Sign In here. Please do not create a second account, check for an email sent previously from firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure what email address you used. You can Reset your password here.
2. Register your Student via our website. This is so that we have all their details for insurances and membership with Gymnastics Australia. You will only need to ever register your student once.
3. Enrol in a class that suits you. We have a range of programs to suit any age. A full overview of our classes can be found on Our Classes page or contact us and we are more than happy to help you with class selection.
- The Enrolment form will give you an estimate of class costs. We will automatically re-enrol you in subsequent terms unless you advise us you wish to change classes with 2 weeks notice.
- Our Timetable and Calendar can be found here.
- North West Gymnastics does offer a Trial Class for Term Based Programs to help find the best program to suit you or your child.
4. Class Confirmation. We will send you an email confirming your enrolment which places your student in a class or if the class that you nominated is full you will be notified your student has been placed on a waitlist.
- An invoice for Classes is usually sent to your email address within 3 days of your Confirmation email.
- Fees must be up to date to participate. Please contact us should you wish to discuss an alternate payment plan ahead of your invoice due date.
5. A separate payment for Annual Student Membership is required to be made via our website ahead of the date your student commences Term classes.
- All participants who enter the gym area are required to have current Membership. The only exceptions are for parents or guardians in our Parent Participation Classes including Jungle Gym and Mini Movers and for Students participating in Trial Classes or their first casual class.
Should you wish to explore any alternatives to our normal class arrangements, such as week on week off or casual attendance for remote kids please Contact Us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
#mountisagymnastics, #nwgmountisa, Mount Isa Gymnastics, North West Gymnastics Mount Isa, #nwgenrolment, #nwghowtojoin, #nwgjoingymnastics, How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes, NWG, #join nwg