This guide will help you to get you or your child moving in gymnastics. You can join our classes at any time however there may be a wait pending places. New Members are Welcome at any time.
You can find a full overview of Our Classes and our Timetable and Calendar at these links.
If you wish to register and expression of interest or waitlist for classes in a Future Term you can find our Class Interest / Waitlist Request form here.
Looking for our Holiday Program Details?
The links below will open in a new page to help step you through the process. You can come back here at any time.
1. Click this link to Create an Account as a parent or guardian on our website or if you already have an account you can sign in below:
- It is important that you continue to use the same email when signing in on our website.
- Please do not create a second account, check for an email sent previously from firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure what email address you used.
2. Register your Student. This is so that we have all their details for insurance and membership with Gymnastics Australia. You will only need to ever register your student once.
3. Enrol in a class that suits you. A full overview of our classes can be found on Our Classes page or please email us or message us via our North West Gymnastics Facebook Page and we are more than happy to help you with class selection.
- The Enrolment form will give you an estimate of class costs. We will automatically re-enrol you in subsequent terms unless you advise us you wish to change classes with 2 weeks notice.
- North West Gymnastics does offer a Trial Class for Term Based Programs to help find the best program to suit you or your child.
- If you wish to waitlist for classes in a Future Term you can find our Class Interest and Waitlist Request form here.
- You can find our Holiday Program Details here.
4. Class Confirmation. We will send you an email confirming your enrolment which places your student in a class or if the class that you nominated is full you will be notified your student has been placed on a waitlist.
- An invoice for Classes is usually sent to your email address within 3 days of your Confirmation email.
- Fees must be up to date to participate. Please contact us should you wish to discuss an alternate payment plan ahead of your invoice due date.
5. A separate payment for Annual Student Membership is required to be made via our website ahead of the date your student commences Term classes.
- All participants who enter the gym area are required to have current Membership. The only exceptions are for parents or guardians in our Parent Participation Classes including Jungle Gym and Mini Movers and for Students participating in Trial Classes or their first casual class.
Should you wish to explore any alternatives to our normal class arrangements, such as week on week off or casual attendance for remote kids please email us or message us via our North West Gymnastics Facebook Page and we Will do our best to accomodate you.
#mountisagymnastics, #nwgmountisa, Mount Isa Gymnastics, North West Gymnastics Mount Isa, #nwgenrolment, #nwghowtojoin, #nwgjoingymnastics, How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes, NWG, #join nwg