Gym Families, We have so many families wanting makeups and so many failing to advise of absences via the Parent Portal that it is CrAzY! Please help each other!
Why should I use the Parent Portal to advise an absence?
- When you log an absence, that place in that class automatically becomes available to other families who are looking to request a makeup class or a trial class.
- We appreciate absences being recorded as early as possible to allow families the option of requesting a makeup on that day. If you log it once the class has started or just before this won’t allow other gym families to see it.
Please help our other gym families by doing the right thing and getting in early if you know you are going to be away. Yes with 3 kids of our own we appreciate that things can happen on the day but unfortunately many families are still logging absences on the day due to travel or holidays and many are still emailing or messaging us without using the portal.
- Our policies do ask for 24 hours notice via the Parent Portal to be eligible for a makeup. Unfortunately with so many late notices this week and so many families emailing us for a makeup we have to ask our Gym Families again to make an effort to do so.
- Please note, we will not log your absences for you if you email or message us nor will we grant a makeup class if you don’t use the portal to log an absence.
- Makeup tokens are generated on the date of your missed class. Tokens last 30 days and are limited to 2 Tokens per month (please see our club handbook for updates)
How do I request a makeup?
- Makeup classes are to be requested through the portal also. If your fellow gym family is doing the right thing then you will find that most classes should have a spot.
Miss Kylie has put together the following information to help you log an absence or request a makeup.
Here is the Portal Link: https://app.iclasspro.com/portal/northwestgymnastics
For enrolments please see our Parent Portal.