North West Gymnastics
MOST POPULAR PROGRAMS
Of all the fantastic programs offered at North West Gymnastics these are our most popular.
- Early Movers (1.5-4yrs), Structured Class with Parent Participation.
- Jungle Gym (0-4yrs), Unstructured Free Play with Parent Participation.
- Activebods – Gym Skills (5-12yrs), Structured Class across all apparatus and equipment.
- Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills (6-16yrs), Structured class. Our Acro class introduces acrobatic foundations, beginner tumbling and intermediate gym skills utilising all gym equipment. It targets the teaching of correct technique for acrobatic skills including Aerials, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Handsprings as well as partner and group balances and performance.
- Womens’ Acro and Tumbling, A structured class includes partner holds and displays, floor tumbling with development towards flicks, front and back saltos, handsprings, aerial cartwheels, walkovers. Great for X-gymnasts, current gymnasts or adults.
- Teen Boys Tumbling and Tramp (13-16 yrs), Structured class. Team based gymnastics including tumbling and trampolining.
- Adults Gymnastics (16+ yrs), Classes structured to suit your request.
Visit Our Classes page for more information on our classes and programs.
Interested in trying out one of our classes? Request a Free Trial Class here.
These programs are for everybody. You can develop amazing skills while getting strong and flexible in fun and challenging ways; it is a sport for life with something for all ages and all abilities.
Starting with the basics these skills can then be developed and enhanced to suit each individual’s needs. Touching on skills recognised in competitive and performance programs like Gymnastics, Trampoline, and Circus you are sure to find something you love.
Gymnastics for All:
- Is lots of fun
- Develops balance, co-ordination and confident body movement
- Builds self-esteem, strength and flexibility, preparing the body & mind for life’s challenges
- Provides heaps of variety, so there is something for everyone
- Is a sport for life
- Is conducted within a safe environment which caters for personal growth and development
- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life
- If you are interested in any of these classes please do not hesitate to contact North West Gymnastics on the details below.
- These classes are generally non-competitive however allow for personal goal setting and challenges.
Enrolments are Essential. Please follow our Class Enrolment process.