North West Gymnastics MOST POPULAR PROGRAMS
Of all the fantastic programs offered at North West Gymnastics these are our most popular.
- Mini Movers / Early Movers (1.5-4yrs), A structured class for those building confidence with Parent Participation.
- Jungle Gym (0-4yrs), An Unstructured Open Play with Parent Participation.
- Activebods – Gym Fun (5-12yrs), A fun recreational class which uses all apparatus and equipment to build fitness and develop fundamental movement.
- Acro Foundations and Gym Skills (6-16yrs) – Our Acro class introduces acrobatic foundations, beginner tumbling and intermediate gym skills utilising all gym equipment. It targets the teaching of correct technique for acrobatic skills including Aerials, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Handsprings as well as partner and group balances and performance.
- Intermediate Acro, Tumbling and Aerials: Ideal for dance students to improve their floor maneuvers and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics.
- Aerials and Tumbling, An exciting new class for Experienced Dancers and Gymnasts focused on aerial silks, tumbling and trampoline.
- Advanced Acro and Tumbling, A structured class includes partner holds and displays, floor tumbling with development towards flicks, front and back saltos, handsprings, aerial cartwheels, walkovers. Great for X-gymnasts, current gymnasts or adults.
- Adults Gymnastics (16+ yrs), Classes structured to suit your request.
- Strength, Flexibility and Injury Prevention, With concepts flowing from some of the worlds top coaches and the conditioning and prehab exercises that they use in the Gymnastics and Dance space.
Visit Our Classes page for more information on our programs.
You can find our Class Timetable and Calendar here.
Interested in trying out one of our classes? Request a Trial Class here.
These programs are for everybody. You can develop amazing skills while getting strong and flexible in fun and challenging ways; it is a sport for life with something for all ages and all abilities.
Starting with the basics these skills can then be developed and enhanced to suit each individual’s needs. Touching on skills recognised in competitive and performance programs like Gymnastics, Trampoline, and Circus you are sure to find something you love.
Gymnastics for All:
- Is lots of fun
- Develops balance, co-ordination and confident body movement
- Builds self-esteem, strength and flexibility, preparing the body & mind for life’s challenges
- Provides heaps of variety, so there is something for everyone
- Is a sport for life
- Is conducted within a safe environment which caters for personal growth and development
- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life
- If you are interested in any of these classes please do not hesitate to contact North West Gymnastics on the details below.
- These classes are generally non-competitive however allow for personal goal setting and challenges.
You can download the pdf of the above Most Popular Programs Flyer here.
Enrolments are Essential. Please follow our Class Enrolment process.
Follow our guide on how to sign up for gymnastics classes.
#mountisagymnastics, #nwgmountisa, Mount Isa Gymnastics, North West Gymnastics Mount Isa, #nwgacro, #nwgtumbling, #mountisaacro, #mountisatumbling, #nwgaerials, #nwgadults