All the info on the 2018 Competition Season for North West Gymnastics.
Competition Nominations are generally required 1 month ahead of competitions however please check the closing dates in the links below.
For 2018 we will again be processing a bulk order for Competition Clothing in April. Please use the Competition Nomination and Uniform Order form below:
Please note: Bulk orders will be placed on the 21st April 2018. Orders received after this may incur additional freight costs or you may need to order yourself as per our page on Competition Leotards and Attire.
2018 Competition Dates
- 9th-10th June: Townsville Winter Cup – WAG and MAG Level 1-10 (Incl. Pre-3). Nominations Closed 5th May 2018.
- 23th-24th June: Hughenden Competition – WAG and MAG Levels 1-6. Nominations Close 14th May 2018.
- 25th-26th August: Junior Regionals – Mackay – WAG and MAG Levels 1-6 (Incl. Pre-3).
- 8th-9th September: Leichhardt Competition WAG and MAG Levels 1-6 .
- 22nd-25th September: Junior State Championships Brisbane – Must Qualify and Attend Regionals in Mackay.
- 24th-25th November: Tropical Townsville: WAG and MAG Levels 1-10 (Incl. Pre-3).
Ostojic Group are the Proud Supporters of North West Gymnastics attendance at the 2018 Townsville Gymnastics Competitions.
We are ecstatic to have the support of the Ostojic Group in 2018 as sponsors for our Competitive Kids attendance at the Townsville Winter Cup and Tropical Townsville Competitions. Ostojic have offered to support the attendance of up to 10 athletes at each of these competitions with support for travel and accommodation costs to $250 each!!
Thank you to Ostojic for your generous support for our Athletes!!
We are grateful for the support of 2PH Contracting who in 2018 are generously sponsoring two of our Competitive Athletes competition attendance.
These girls will travel to competitions including Townsville, Hughenden, Mackay (Regional Championships) and should they qualify State Championships in Brisbane amongst other local and regional competitions.
This is a great reward for these kids who train over 4 sessions per week and have shown a high standard of commitment to their training.
Thank you 2PH Contracting from the kids, their families and club for your support for these athletes and our sport!
Looking for information on routines for the kids to practice?