All the info on the 2019 Competition Season for North West Gymnastics.
2019 Competition Information is Currently in Draft and will be released soon. What we know so far:
- 4th – 5th May: Mareeba Invitational (Levels 1-6), Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts, NWG Nominations Close 22nd March-2019
- 1st – 2nd June: Mackay Invitational (Levels 1-6) , Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts,
- 17th – 18th August: Junior Regionals (Mackay), Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts,
- 24th – 25th August: Hughenden Invitational, Recommended for all Level 1-3 Gymnasts,
- 27th September – 1st October: Junior State Championships, (Qualification required) – WAG Clinic 2nd October
- 9th – 10th November: Tropical Townsville Invitational, Recommended for all Gymnasts.
Details on how to order Club Leotards and Attire yourself can be found on our page on Competition Leotards and Attire.
Competition Nominations are generally required 1 month ahead of competitions however please check the closing dates.
Please use the Competition Nomination and Uniform Order form: Competition Nomination and Uniform Order Form
Ostojic Group are the Proud Supporters of North West Gymnastics attendance at the 2018 Townsville Gymnastics Competitions.
We are ecstatic to have the support of the Ostojic Group in 2018 as sponsors for our Competitive Kids attendance at the Townsville Winter Cup and Tropical Townsville Competitions. Ostojic have offered to support the attendance of up to 10 athletes at each of these competitions with support for travel and accommodation costs to $250 each!!
Thank you to Ostojic for your generous support for our Athletes!!
We are grateful for the support of 2PH Contracting who in 2018 are generously sponsoring two of our Competitive Athletes competition attendance.
These girls will travel to competitions including Townsville, Hughenden, Mackay (Regional Championships) and should they qualify State Championships in Brisbane amongst other local and regional competitions.
This is a great reward for these kids who train over 4 sessions per week and have shown a high standard of commitment to their training.
Thank you 2PH Contracting from the kids, their families and club for your support for these athletes and our sport!
Looking for information on routines for the kids to practice?
#nwgcompetition, #nwgcomp, #nwg2019