The form below allows you to pay your Students Annual Membership.
When you arrange membership with North West Gymnastics you become a registered member of Gymnastics Australia which brings with it a number of benefits including insurance. As an affiliated club we are required to ensure all members are registered with Gymnastics Australia.
Membership is non-refundable 2 weeks after commencing classes however is fully transferrable between all registered Gymnastics Clubs within Australia. Payment of this membership fee is required ahead of participating in Term Classes or immediately following your first Trial Class or Casual Class.
All participants or attendees in the gym require Annual Student Membership including non-walkers in Jungle Gym.
- Children participating in Trial Classes or Casual Classes for the first time are not required to pay Membership until they are satisfied with a class option.
- Parents and Guardians in our Parent Participation Classes (Jungle Gym and Early Movers) do not require Annual Membership.
- Membership is applicable on a Calendar Year basis.
Follow our Guide on How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes here.
Our Annual Membership Pricing
- Jungle Gym, Early Movers and Early Learners – $50
- Recreational Gymnastics (Activebods, WAG and MAG Beginners, Foundations and Intermediate, Acro Foundations, Intermediate Acro, Aerials and Tumbling, Acro and Tumbling, Adults Gym) – $70
- Competitive Levels (Level 3+ WAG and MAG) – $90
You need to Create an Account as a parent or guardian on our website or Sign in to see this form. If you already have an account you can sign in here:
- It is important that you continue to use the same email when signing in on our website.
- Please do not create a second account, check for an email sent previously from firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure what email address you used.
Annual Student Membership FormPlease Register an Account or Sign In to your account to view this form.