The form below allows you to pay your Students Annual Membership.
When you arrange membership with North West Gymnastics you become a registered member of Gymnastics Australia which brings with it a number of benefits including insurance. As an affiliated club we are required to ensure all members are registered with Gymnastics Australia.
Membership is non-refundable after commencing classes however is fully transferrable between all registered Gymnastics Clubs within Australia. Payment of this membership fee is required ahead of participating in Term Classes or immediately following your first Trial Class or Casual Class.
All participants or attendees in the gym require Membership including non-walkers in Jungle Gym.
Follow our Guide on How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes here.
Our Annual Membership Pricing
- Jungle Gym, Early Movers and Early Learners – $50
- Recreational Gymnastics (Activebods, Girls and Boys Beginners, Foundations and Intermediate, Acro Foundations, Intermediate Acro, Aerials and Tumbling, Acro and Tumbling, Adults Gym) – $70
- Competitive Levels (Level 3+ WAG and MAG) – $90
You need to sign in with your account below to see this form:
- It is important that you continue to use the same email when signing in on our website.
- Please do not create a second account, check for an email sent previously from email@example.com if you are unsure what email address you used.