The form below allows you to pay your Students Annual Membership.
When you arrange membership with North West Gymnastics you become a registered member of Gymnastics Australia which brings with it a number of benefits including insurance. As an affiliated club we are required to ensure all members are registered with Gymnastics Australia.
Membership is non-refundable 2 weeks after commencing classes however is fully transferrable between all registered Gymnastics Clubs within Australia. Payment of this membership fee is required ahead of participating in Term Classes or immediately following your first Trial Class or Casual Class.
- Children participating in Trial Classes or Casual Classes for the first time are not required to pay Membership until they are satisfied with a class option.
- Parents and Guardians in our Parent Participation Classes (Jungle Gym and Early Movers) do not require Annual Membership.
- All other participants or attendees in the gym require Annual Student Membership including non-walkers in Jungle Gym.
- Membership is applicable on a Calendar Year basis.
If you are a new user please Register an Account with North West Gymnastics.
Our Annual Membership Pricing
- Jungle Gym, Early Movers and Early Learners – $50
- Recreational Gymnastics (Activebods, WAG and MAG Beginners, Foundations and Intermediate, Acro Foundations, Intermediate Acro, Aerials and Tumbling, Acro and Tumbling, Adults Gym) – $70
- Competitive Levels (Level 3+ WAG and MAG) – $90
Follow our Step by Step Guide on How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes here.