North West Gymnastics Class Enrolment
Welcome to North West Gymnastics Class Enrolment. Our enrolment process has 3 steps:
Registration as a parent and student on our website is essential for all classes.
- 1. Register an Account – this is where you enter your contact details (Parent or Adult) such that we can contact you. If you already have an account you can Sign In here.
- 2. Student Registration – All students or participants need to be registered. This may even be you. We use these details to arrange insurance.
- 3. Once you Register an Account and complete a Student Registration you can then Nominate your student for classes via this page.
Class Enrolment is now open!!
New and existing members can enrol via the online enrolment form below.
For Term 4 we are pleased to continue to offer Family Discounts to Gym families who have several kids enrolled in our term programs.
For new members joining us in Term 4 our Annual Membership is Discounted by 60%.
- Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills continues on a Friday Afternoon with a new time of 2:30pm to 4:40pm.
- Activebods Saturday class continues with a Gym Skills program.
- NWG has partnered with KangaTraining to provide KangaKids Club for Children 2yrs+. (Spaces are Limited)
- Our Under 5’s Programs including Early Movers, Jungle Gym and Early Learners are back.
- Early Movers and Jungle Gym during the week are pushed back 15 minutes to allow parents more time in the morning.
- We have added an additional Tuesday Afternoon Early Learners Class for Boys.
- We’ve worked to provide dedicated Levels Classes where possible in line with our vision of delivering the highest quality Competitive Gymnastics.
- Our Women’s Acro and Tumbling continues on a Saturday afternoon commencing at 2:30pm for 2 hours as we work towards our Goal of forming a competitive Acro team here in Mount Isa.
- Women’s Acro can be extended for Level 4-6 WAG students by 30 minutes. These kids will work with the Acro team and for the last 50 minutes of class split off for other apparatus.
- WAG 5 / 6 Training on Monday Morning for Conditioning.
- WAG 5 / 6 Training on Sunday.
- Adults Gymnastics on Tuesday’s runs from 6:45pm – 8:00pm
- Our Teen Boys Tumbling and Tramp class continues on a Monday Night.
Interested in trying out our classes? Request a Free Trial Class here.
Term 4 2018 Class Timetable
Once you have nominated for classes using the form below, we will contact you to confirm your enrolment, pricing and payment details via email. Indicative pricing is given on the Nomination form below.
NWG 2018 Term 4 Enrolment Form.Please Register an Account or Sign In to your account to view this form.
#nwgmountisa, #northwestgymnastics, #mountisagymnastics, #mountisaacro, #mountisatumbling, #mountisaacrobatics, #nwg, #mountisa, #gymnastics, North West Gymnastics Mount Isa