North West Gymnastics Competition Leotards and clothing are currently supplied by Sylvia P.
We also have a heap of pre-loved competition and training gear at the gym or in our New and Pre-Loved Gym Wear Facebook Group.
From time to time we’ll place bulk orders. If you are interested please follow this link for the order form: Competition Nomination and Uniform Order Form
You can find Information on our Competition Season here.
Sylvia P Ordering Details
Create your own Account and add North West Gymnastics as a team to your profile
Team Shop Details
Log In: North West Gymnastics
Allow minimum 6 weeks for items.
- Visit the Sylvia P Store
- Create an Account
- Select Team Wear. Add the Team Shop Details above.
The leotards are level specific. Please be sure to order the leotard that is correct for your child’s competing level as they will be unable to compete in the wrong leotard. Long Sleeve Lycra Leotards are recommended.
To clarify… as an incentive the WAG (Womens Artistic Gymnastics) leotards get more “bling” as they move up levels.
Please note there are long and short sleeve versions. Hughenden competition is normally held in the winter months which may be worth considering.
- WAG and MAG gymnasts level 0 and 1 are welcome to wear plain black to comps (boys are also welcome to wear club polos).
- WAG and MAG Level 2+ are to be in correct attire. (Leotard, polo and white ankle socks.)
- MAG gymnasts need to have white longs also.
- WAG gymnasts are unable to wear shorts during competition or march on however may wear sports shorts during preparation/warmup and between events.
These outfits are NOT compulsory for training. We have “Pre Loved” items in GREAT condition at the gym or you can pick up some deals on our New and Pre-Loved Gym Wear Facebook Group.
You can find information on our Competition Season here.
#nwgcompetition, #nwgcomp, #nwgcompetitive, nwgleotard