Gymnastics For All at North West Gymnastics.
We love everything Gymnastics! Recreational, Competitive and Acro! Our Gymnastics for All programs are Fun and Recreational and offer something for everyone!
Our Coaches are trained across a multitude of GymSports and love nothing more than seeing the kids enjoyment and progress.
North West Gymnastics has adopted programs from Gymnastics Australia with our own twist, combining Trampoline, Ninja, Tumbling, Acrobatics and Aerial Silks into our programs.
Our GfA (Gymnastics for All) programs include:
- Baby Gym – Babies can participate in BabyGym classes from as early as 4 months of age.
- Mini Movers – A structured 30 minute class for confident walkers, 18 months to 4 years.
- Jungle Gym – A 1 hour open play class for kids 0-4 years.
- Early Learners – A structured 45 minute independent, introductory class for kids 3.5 – 5 years.
- Lil’ Ninjas – Lil Ninjas a 45min fun! fast paced! high energy! class specifically designed for boys aged 3.5 – 5 years.
- Activebods – A Fun and entertaining recreational program which uses the whole gym and all equipment to develop fundamental skills, technique and fitness. 5-12 years.
- Boys Foundations, With Class options for 4 – 6 and 6 – 8 year olds with energy to burn and some gymnastics experience.
- Boys Tramp, Ninja and Tumbling (TNT), For boys wanting to develop tumbling and trampoline skills, precision jumping and parkour.
- Acro Foundations Gym Skills – Ideal for dance students to improve their floor manoeuvres and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics. Incorporates other Gymnastics Apparatus including Beam and Bars.
- Intermediate Acro, Tumbling and Aerials – Ideal for dance students to improve their floor manoeuvres and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics.
- Aerials and Tumbling – A tumbling class with a twist :). Incorporates a rotation between Aerial Silks, Trampoline and Tumbling Skills. We also offer this on a casual basis on a Tuesday Night.
- Adults Gymnastics – Customised programs at your own pace.
- Strength, Flexibility and Injury Prevention – A class focussed on the appropriate preparation for the performance of Gymnastics, Acrobatic and Tumbling skills.
Keen on joining North West Gymnastics? Follow our guide on how to sign up for gymnastics classes here.
Gymnastics for All is a sport for everybody.
You can develop amazing skills while getting strong and flexible in fun and challenging ways; it is a sport for life with something for all ages and all abilities. The basic skills of landing, rolling and being upside-down can be developed and enhanced to suit whatever kind of movement you love best: performing with your friends; trying a competitive Gymsport; keeping fit or taking it to a whole new freestyle level.