North West Gymnastics offers programs to suit all ages and abilities.
Our under 5’s programs are Fun and Educational. Mount Isa Teachers have praised us for the positive influences our classes have on the Kids in School and in settling into School.
Our Recreational (Gymnastics For All) programs are designed for those kids that just want to have some fun, learn and improve their skills in a safe environment.
We pride ourselves on offering the Highest Quality Competitive program in the region with our Gymnasts performing strongly in Regional and Coastal Competitions.
Our Club is affiliated and our coaches are trained and accredited with Gymnastics Australia and Acrobatic Arts. Our coaches are experienced in a wide range of Gymsports including Women’s Artistic, Men’s Artistic, Acro Gymnastics, Rhythmic, Trampoline and Tumbling to an Advanced+ level.
We also offer personal and customised training, targeted development and goal setting for athletes, dance students and more. We specialise in Women’s Artistic Gymnastics, Men’s Artistic Gymnastics and Acro Gymnastics. Come and check out our recreational and under 5’s programs too!
Class Enrolment is Now Open. Follow our guide on How to Sign Up for Gymnastics Classes here.
Interested in a Trial Class? You can Request a Free Trial Class here.
Looking for our Holiday Program Details?
You can find details on our Competition Season here.
Learn more about The Benefits of Gymnastics here.
Check out our pathways and class descriptions below to understand the classes for you and your child’s involvement or read more about our programs from the Gymnastics Queensland Website.
North West Gymnastics Pathways
Class Timetable – Term 1 2019
Click here for our Timetable and Calendar.
North West Gymnastics Class Details
Under 5’s Programs
- Jungle Gym (0 – 4 years) – Parent Participation – Open Play Class
- Early Movers (18months – 4 years) – Parent Participation – Structured Class
- Early Learners / Kinder Gym (3 – 5 years)
Gymnastics for All
Fun and inclusive gymnastics programs where kids learn fundamental movement, independence and a heap of life skills. Check out our resources on the benefits of gymnastics.
- Activebods Gym Skills (Age 5-12 years),
- Adults Gymnastics ( 17 years+),
- Acro Foundations and Gym Skills,
- Intermediate Acro, Tumbling and Aerials,
- Aerials and Tumbling,
- Advanced Acro and Tumbling,
- Strength, Flexibility and Injury Prevention,
- WAG (Women’s) MAG (Men’s) Level 1 and 2 Classes: From 2019 we are introducing Beginners (Level 0 – 1) , Foundations (Advanced Level 1 and New Level 2’s) and WAG Intermediate (Advanced Level 2 and New Level 3’s) classes into our program.
We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality competitive gymnastics program in the region. Our WAG (Women’s) and MAG (Men’s) programs are the foundation for what we love and do.
- Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (WAG)
- From 2019 we are introducing WAG Beginners (Level 0-1) , WAG Foundations (Advanced Level 1 and New Level 2’s) and WAG Intermediate (Advanced Level 2 and New Level 3’s) classes into our Gymnastics for All program.
- Men’s Artistic Gymnastics (MAG)
- From 2019 we are introducing MAG Beginners (Level 0 – 1) and MAG Foundations (Level 1 – 2) into our Gymnastics for All program.
- Strength, Flexibility and Injury Prevention
Work with one of our qualified coaches to zone in on specific areas or polish skills and techniques. We hold accreditations in Advanced Women’s and Men’s Gymnastics, Acro Gymnastics, Tumbling, Acrobatic Arts, Sports Coaching and more.
Open to all sports, athletes, dancers, gymnasts and more.
We customise programs to suit your needs.
Please Contact Us to arrange or discuss what we can offer.
- 1 person x 1 hour $35
- 2 People x 1 Hour $40
- 1 Person x 30min $20
We love to host Birthday parties and can adapt to accommodate exactly what you are after for any age. You can find more information on our Birthday Parties here. Please Contact Us and we’ll work with you to customise to your needs.
All our parties are supervised by trained and accredited coaches.
Open/Free play or Structured activities can be accommodated.
For our Birthday Party Flyer and Booking Form click here.
Please Contact Us for info should you wish to utilise our venue for a private function
Our venue offers something for the whole family from Boot Camps and Personal Training through to a variety of dance and circus activities.
Check out more information on Our Partners here.
Quick Links and Active Programs
- Register an Account with North West Gymnastics. If you already have an account you can Sign In here.
- Class Enrolment
- Student Annual Membership
- Request a Free Trial Class
- Holiday Program
- Birthday Parties
- Timetable and Calendar
- Learn about our Most Popular Programs here.
- Photo Gallery
- Support NWG with Equipment Fundraising.