Gymnastics For All at North West Gymnastics.
We love everything Gymnastics! Recreational, Competitive and Acro! Our Gymnastics for All programs are Fun and Recreational and offer something for everyone!
Our Coaches are trained across a multitude of GymSports and love nothing more than seeing the kids enjoyment and progress.
North West Gymnastics has adopted programs from Gymnastics Australia with our own twist, combining Trampoline, Ninja, Tumbling, Acrobatics and Aerial Silks into our programs.
Our GfA (Gymnastics for All) programs include:
- Baby Gym – Babies can participate in BabyGym classes from as early as 4 months of age.
- Mini Movers – A structured 30 or 40 minute class for confident walkers, 12 months to 3.5 years.
- Early Learners – A structured 45 minute independent, introductory class for kids 3-5 years.
- Ninja, A fun class for Girls and Boys from 4.5 – 9 years ( 3 Separate Class Options) with energy to burn and some gymnastics experience.
- Flips and Tricks Foundations (7 years and up): Introduction to Acrobatics and Tumbling. Ideal for dance students to improve their floor and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics. Incorporates Gymnastics Apparatus including Beam and Bars.
- Flips and Tricks – Intermediate (8 years and up): Work to further develop and refine acrobatic tumbling skills including back handsprings, aerials, and saltos. – Ideal for dance students to improve their floor and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics.
- Flips and Tricks – Advanced (9 years and up) – Focuses on advanced skills and connections within tumbling runs.
Keen on joining North West Gymnastics? Enrol today via our Parent Portal
Gymnastics for All is a sport for everybody.
You can develop amazing skills while getting strong and flexible in fun and challenging ways; it is a sport for life with something for all ages and all abilities. The basic skills of landing, rolling and being upside-down can be developed and enhanced to suit whatever kind of movement you love best: performing with your friends; trying a competitive Gymsport; keeping fit or taking it to a whole new freestyle level.