Here you can find our Class Timetable and Annual Calendar.
You can find all the info on Our Classes here.
Enrolments for 2022 are now open! New Members are welcome at any time.
Enrolments are of an ongoing nature, families can elect to withdraw from classes at any time with 2 weeks prior notice via the Parent Portal.
Enrol today via our Parent Portal
View our Club Handbook and Policy Documents
North West Gymnastics offers a wide range of programs and classes to suit all ages and abilities.
Based in Flower Street Mount Isa, North West Gymnastics is strongly supported by its members, parents and families.
We love our sport and the teaching of safe technique in a fun and safe environment.
North West Gymnastics is a family owned Club. Kylie and Richard both have a passion for the sport with their 3 kids being active in Gymnastics.
Kylie works as both the Club Manager and Senior Coach focused on the quality and delivery of all our programs. Kylie has a particular passion for building educational aspects into our Under 5’s programs. Kylie holds accreditations in BabyGym, KinderGym, Launchpad, Gymnastics for All (GfA), Acro Gymnastics, Women’s (WAG), Men’s (MAG) and Advanced Tumbling.
Richard is our Head Coach and manages the personal development plans of the gymnasts, technical aspects of the programs and our club and gymnasts competition objectives. Richard holds Advanced Silver and International Federation accreditations in Women’s Gymnastics, Advanced accreditations in Men’s Gymnastics, Gymnastics for All, Tumbling and Acro Gymnastics amongst others.
Our under 5’s programs are Fun and Educational with programs including Baby Gym, Mini Movers and Early Learners. Mount Isa Teachers have praised us for the positive influences our classes have on the Kids in School and in settling into School.
Our Gymnastics For All programs are Fun and Recreational and are designed for those that just want to learn and improve their skills in a safe environment.
We have specialised in our offering of Acrobatics and Tumbling from Beginner to an Advanced level for Gymnasts and Dancers alike who want to perfect a safe technique with the supporting conditioning that will be with them for years to come.
We pride ourselves on offering the Highest Quality Competitive program in the region with our Gymnasts performing strongly in Regional and Coastal Competitions.
We also offer personal and customised training, targeted development and goal setting for athletes, dance students and more.
We know your children will benefit through general health, socially and through commitment, discipline, motor skills, balance, coordination and strength. You can find information on The Benefits of Gymnastics here.
Enrol today via our Parent Portal
Contact North West Gymnastics.
We appreciate that we can be hard to contact at the Gym or on the phone as we are generally coaching classes. The best way to contact us is via email or message us via Facebook Messenger if you have any questions or would like to arrange a time to talk on any items.
Gymnastics For All at North West Gymnastics.
We love everything Gymnastics! Recreational, Competitive and Acro! Our Gymnastics for All programs are Fun and Recreational and offer something for everyone!
Our Coaches are trained across a multitude of GymSports and love nothing more than seeing the kids enjoyment and progress.
North West Gymnastics has adopted programs from Gymnastics Australia with our own twist, combining Trampoline, Ninja, Tumbling, Acrobatics and Aerial Silks into our programs.
Our GfA (Gymnastics for All) programs include:
- Baby Gym – Babies can participate in BabyGym classes from as early as 4 months of age.
- Mini Movers – A structured 30 or 40 minute class for confident walkers, 12 months to 3.5 years.
- Early Learners – A structured 45 minute independent, introductory class for kids 3-5 years.
- Ninja, A fun class for Girls and Boys from 4.5 – 9 years ( 3 Separate Class Options) with energy to burn and some gymnastics experience.
- Flips and Tricks Foundations (7 years and up): Introduction to Acrobatics and Tumbling. Ideal for dance students to improve their floor and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics. Incorporates Gymnastics Apparatus including Beam and Bars.
- Flips and Tricks – Intermediate (8 years and up): Work to further develop and refine acrobatic tumbling skills including back handsprings, aerials, and saltos. – Ideal for dance students to improve their floor and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics.
- Flips and Tricks – Advanced (9 years and up) – Focuses on advanced skills and connections within tumbling runs.
Keen on joining North West Gymnastics? Enrol today via our Parent Portal
Gymnastics for All is a sport for everybody.
You can develop amazing skills while getting strong and flexible in fun and challenging ways; it is a sport for life with something for all ages and all abilities. The basic skills of landing, rolling and being upside-down can be developed and enhanced to suit whatever kind of movement you love best: performing with your friends; trying a competitive Gymsport; keeping fit or taking it to a whole new freestyle level.