Keen to trial one of our Gymnastics Classes?
Request a Free Trial Class with North West Gymnastics.
North West Gymnastics offers try out classes to help you find a class that suits your child.
We work with parents, children and coaches to ensure that we are able to place your child in a class that matches their age, ability and will give them the best opportunity to have fun, develop friendships and challenge themselves.
We will try our best to offer a trial class that matches your request however as safety is our priority trial classes will only be offered when there is sufficient space in a class.
We welcome casual attendance at the following programs (only);
- Early Movers: Tuesday 8:45am, Thursday 8:45am and Saturday 8:30am for 30 minutes during the term. 18 months to 4 years.
- Jungle Gym: Tuesday 9:15am, Thursday 9:15am and Saturday 9:00am for 1 hour during the term. 0-4 years
- Adults Gymnastics: Tuesday 7:15pm to 8:30pm during the term. 17+ years
- Teen Boys Tumbling and Tramp: Monday 7:30pm to 8:30pm during the term. 13-16yrs
Should you wish to be wait listed for any of our Term Classes please follow our Class Enrolment process and select the class(es) that you wish to be wait listed for.
Our enrolment process has 3 steps:
Registration as a parent and student on our website is essential for all classes.
- 1. Register an Account – this is where you enter your contact details (Parent or Adult) such that we can contact you. If you already have an account you can Sign In here.
- 2. Student Registration – All students or participants need to be registered. This may even be you. We use these details to arrange insurance.
- 3. Class Enrolment – Enrol your student in classes or programs.
Should a place in the class or the class type that you select become available we will contact you via the details you provide in your registration to discuss if you are still interested in the class placement.