Keen to trial one of our Gymnastics Classes?
North West Gymnastics offers try out classes to help you find a class that suits your child.
We work with parents, children and coaches to ensure that we are able to place your child in a class that matches their age, ability and will give them the best opportunity to have fun, develop friendships and challenge themselves.
We will try our best to offer a trial class that matches your request however as safety is our priority trial classes will only be offered when there is sufficient space in a class.
A $20 deposit is required to be paid when booking a trial class. This will be refunded if you attend and decide not to take the class. If you do move ahead with enrolment it will be deducted from your term fees. Should you fail to attend a confirmed trial this deposit will not be refunded.
As we welcome casual attendance at the following programs a trial class is not available for these;
- Early Movers: Tuesday 9:00am, Thursday 9:00am and Saturday 8:30am for 30 minutes during the term. ( 18 months to 4 years ),
- Jungle Gym: Tuesday 9:30am, Thursday 9:30am and Saturday 9:00am for 1 hour. ( 0-4 years ) ,
- Adults Gymnastics: Tuesday 6:45pm to 8:00pm. ( 17+ years ),
- Strength Flexibility and Injury Prevention: 5:45am to 6:45am,
- Aerials and Tumbling: Tuesday 7:15pm – 8:30pm ( Experienced Dance or Gymnastics Students ).
10 Class Passes may be purchased for the above classes from the gym, get the 11th Class Free!!
Should you wish to Enrol or be Wait Listed for any of our Term Classes please follow our Class Enrolment process and select the class in which you wish to participate. Follow our guide on how to sign up for gymnastics classes.
Request a Trial Class Below
Please note: Booking a trial class is not an enrolment and it does not reserve you a place in the class. If a class fills your trial may be cancelled.
Check out our Most Popular Programs here.