Keen to trial one of our Gymnastics Classes?
North West Gymnastics offers try out classes to help you find a class that suits your child. (Scroll down for the Trial Class Form)
We work with parents, children and coaches to ensure that we are able to place your child in a class that matches their age, ability and will give them the best opportunity to have fun, develop friendships and challenge themselves.
Trial classes will only be offered for Term Classes subject to there being sufficient space in a class.
As we welcome casual attendance at the following programs a trial class is not available for these.
You are welcome to attend one of these casual classes without being a member to trial them before arranging Student Membership.
- Mini Movers: Tuesday 9:00am, Thursday 9:00am, Thursday 3:45pm and Saturday 8:45am and 9:45am for 30 minutes during the term. ( 18 months to 4 years ),
- Jungle Gym: Tuesday 9:30am, Thursday 9:30am and Friday 10:00am for 1 hour. ( 0-4 years ) ,
- Adults Gymnastics: Tuesday 7:15pm to 8:30pm. ( 17+ years ),
- Strength Flexibility and Injury Prevention: Tuesday 4:45pm – 5:45pm.
- Aerials and Tumbling: Tuesday 7:15pm – 8:30pm ( Experienced Dance or Gymnastics Students ).
***We are unable to offer Trial Classes in Term 4 2019 for Early Learners or Boys Foundations as these classes are full. ***
Should you wish to Enrol or be Wait Listed for any of our Term Classes please follow our guide on How to Sign Up for Gymnastics Classes.
Request a Trial Class Below
Please note: Booking a trial class is not an enrolment and it does not reserve you a place in the class. If a class fills your trial may be cancelled.
Follow our guide on How to Sign up for Gymnastics Classes.