Our Christmas Cash Raffle is now complete.
Congratulations to our Winners, David Williams taking home the $2000 cash and Todd Brown the second prize of $500.
Thanks to everyone for you support!
Buy a Ticket in our 2019 NWG Christmas Cash Raffle and You Could WIN $2000.
All Funds Raised go to our Not for Profit committee to improve the Parents Seating Area and Bathrooms!!
Tickets $10 at the Gym or $10.50 online.
For Convenience, you can buy one or more here and we’ll fill in the details and enter you in the draw. Read more “Christmas Cash Raffle”
Class Enrolments and Holiday Classes are now through our Parent Portal.
New members are welcome to join at anytime.
All class enrolments are on an ongoing basis until you elect to change classes or drop with 2 weeks notice.
You can find all the info on Our Classes here including our timetable, class pricing and membership.
Trial classes can be arranged at the normal one off class cost where there is space in a class. Please contact us via email for details once your account and student are set up in the portal.
Term 2 2021 runs from Monday the 19th April to Sunday the 27th June 2021.
Please note we are closed on the following dates:
- April 2nd – April 5th : Easter Long Weekend
- April 26th: Anzac Day
- We are off to Mackay for Competition from the 21st to the 24th May so there will be some classes not running over these dates however we will advise families of these closer to the date.
Our Portal is a one stop shop for you to manage your students, enrolments, holiday classes, billing, invoices, absences, makeup classes and more!
Class pricing on our Portal reflects the monthly class tuition fees. Annual membership is applicable for each participant.
You can find our Timetable and Calendar here.
All the info on our club, classes, uniforms, what to wear and billing can be found in our Club Handbook
We have an App
We are also launching our Parents Portal through the iClassPro App. Once you have organised an account above find us at “northwestgymnastics” on the iClassPro App.
What you can still find on our Website
Our website will still remain functional for News, Events and the like. Here is some handy links:
#nwgmountisa #nwghowtojoin #northwestgymnastics
North West Gymnastics MOST POPULAR PROGRAMS
Of all the fantastic programs offered at North West Gymnastics these are our most popular.
- Mini Movers / Early Movers (1.5-4yrs), A structured class for those building confidence with Parent Participation. Casual Attendance Welcome.
- Jungle Gym (0-4yrs), An Unstructured Open Play with Parent Participation. Casual Attendance Welcome.
- Boys Foundations (4-7 and 8-12 yrs), A Structured introduction to Gymnastics for kids with Energy to Burn. Includes rope, Ninja, Parallel Bars, High Bar, Pommel, Sprung Floor, Vault, Air Floor and MORE!!! The 8-12 Years Program coming in Term 4 2019. This is a term Based Attendance Class.
- Activebods – Gym Fun (5-12yrs), A fun recreational class which uses all apparatus and equipment to build fitness and develop fundamental movement. This is a Term Based Attendance Class.
- Acro Foundations and Gym Skills (6yrs+) – Our Acro class introduces acrobatic foundations, beginner tumbling and intermediate gym skills utilising all gym equipment. It targets the teaching of correct technique for acrobatic skills including Aerials, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Handsprings as well as partner and group balances and performance. This is a Term Based Attendance Class.
- Intermediate Acro, Tumbling and Aerials (9yrs+): Ideal for dance students to improve their floor manoeuvres and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics. This is a Term Based Attendance Class.
- Aerials and Tumbling, (~11 years+) An exciting new class for Experienced Dancers and Gymnasts focused on aerial silks, tumbling and trampoline. Casual Attendance Welcome.
- Advanced Acro and Tumbling, (~11 years+) A structured class includes partner holds and displays, floor tumbling with development towards flicks, front and back saltos, handsprings, aerial cartwheels, walkovers. Great for X-gymnasts, current gymnasts or adults. On Hold for Term 4 2019. This is a Term Based Attendance Class.
- Adults Gymnastics (16+ yrs), Classes structured to suit your request. Casual Attendance Welcome.
- Strength, Flexibility and Injury Prevention, With concepts flowing from some of the worlds top coaches and the conditioning and prehab exercises that they use in the Gymnastics and Dance space.
- Acrobatic Flight for Dancers (11+ yrs), A new program for Term 4 2019: A dedicated casual class focussed on progression for dancers in acrobatic flight, hand support, leap and jump advancement. By reference only.
Visit Our Classes page for more information on our programs.
You can find our Class Timetable and Calendar here.
Please Follow our guide on how to sign up for gymnastics classes.
Read more “Most Popular Programs”
Class Enrolment is now open!!
New and existing members can enrol via the online Class Enrolment form.
For Term 4 we are pleased to continue to offer Family Discounts to Gym families who have several kids enrolled in our term programs.
For new members joining us in Term 4 our Annual Membership is Discounted by 60%.