All the info on the 2019 Competition Season for North West Gymnastics.
2019 Competition Information is Currently in Draft and will be released soon. What we know so far:
- 4th – 5th May: Mareeba Invitational (Levels 1-6), Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts, NWG Nominations Close 22nd March-2019
- 1st – 2nd June: Mackay Invitational (Levels 1-6) , Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts,
- 17th – 18th August: Junior Regionals (Mackay), Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts,
- 24th – 25th August: Hughenden Invitational, Recommended for all Level 1-3 Gymnasts,
- 27th September – 1st October: Junior State Championships, (Qualification required) – WAG Clinic 2nd October
- 9th – 10th November: Tropical Townsville Invitational, Recommended for all Gymnasts.
Details on how to order Club Leotards and Attire yourself can be found on our page on Competition Leotards and Attire.
Competition Nominations are generally required 1 month ahead of competitions however please check the closing dates.