North West Gymnastics MOST POPULAR PROGRAMS
Of all the fantastic programs offered at North West Gymnastics these are our most popular.
- Mini Movers / Early Movers (1.5-4yrs), A structured class for those building confidence with Parent Participation. Casual Attendance Welcome.
- Jungle Gym (0-4yrs), An Unstructured Open Play with Parent Participation. Casual Attendance Welcome.
- Boys Foundations (4-7 and 8-12 yrs), A Structured introduction to Gymnastics for kids with Energy to Burn. Includes rope, Ninja, Parallel Bars, High Bar, Pommel, Sprung Floor, Vault, Air Floor and MORE!!! The 8-12 Years Program coming in Term 4 2019. This is a term Based Attendance Class.
- Activebods – Gym Fun (5-12yrs), A fun recreational class which uses all apparatus and equipment to build fitness and develop fundamental movement. This is a Term Based Attendance Class.
- Acro Foundations and Gym Skills (6yrs+) – Our Acro class introduces acrobatic foundations, beginner tumbling and intermediate gym skills utilising all gym equipment. It targets the teaching of correct technique for acrobatic skills including Aerials, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Handsprings as well as partner and group balances and performance. This is a Term Based Attendance Class.
- Intermediate Acro, Tumbling and Aerials (9yrs+): Ideal for dance students to improve their floor manoeuvres and dance specific tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics. This is a Term Based Attendance Class.
- Aerials and Tumbling, (~11 years+) An exciting new class for Experienced Dancers and Gymnasts focused on aerial silks, tumbling and trampoline. Casual Attendance Welcome.
- Advanced Acro and Tumbling, (~11 years+) A structured class includes partner holds and displays, floor tumbling with development towards flicks, front and back saltos, handsprings, aerial cartwheels, walkovers. Great for X-gymnasts, current gymnasts or adults. On Hold for Term 4 2019. This is a Term Based Attendance Class.
- Adults Gymnastics (16+ yrs), Classes structured to suit your request. Casual Attendance Welcome.
- Strength, Flexibility and Injury Prevention, With concepts flowing from some of the worlds top coaches and the conditioning and prehab exercises that they use in the Gymnastics and Dance space.
- Acrobatic Flight for Dancers (11+ yrs), A new program for Term 4 2019: A dedicated casual class focussed on progression for dancers in acrobatic flight, hand support, leap and jump advancement. By reference only.