North West Gymnastics
MOST POPULAR PROGRAMS
Of all the fantastic programs offered at North West Gymnastics these are our most popular.
- Early Movers (1.5-4yrs), Structured Class with Parent Participation.
- Jungle Gym (0-4yrs), Unstructured Free Play with Parent Participation.
- Activebods – Gym Skills (5-12yrs), Structured Class across all apparatus and equipment.
- Acro Foundations and Gym Skills (6-16yrs), Structured class. Our Acro class introduces acrobatic foundations, beginner tumbling and intermediate gym skills utilising all gym equipment. It targets the teaching of correct technique for acrobatic skills including Aerials, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Handsprings as well as partner and group balances and performance.
- Adults Gymnastics (16+ yrs), Classes structured to suit your request.
- Aerials and Tumbling, An exciting new class for Experienced Dancers and Gymnasts focussed on aerial silks, tumbling and trampoline.
- Strength, Flexibility and Injury Prevention, With concepts flowing from some of the worlds top coaches and the conditioning and prehab exercises that they use in the Gymnastics and Dance space.