For Term 3 2020 our Parent Portal is the one stop shop to mange your enrolments and payments from Term 3 2020.
You can find it via our website or simply Google Join NWG
If you are joining us in Term 3 you need to have;
- Logged in to our portal
- Checked your enrolments are correct
- Entered your billing details.
- It is by far easiest to do this on a computer and not on your phone initially. Once set up then there is an option for doing all this on a mobile or in the iclasspro app.
- We recently emailed all current 2020 gym families with instructions of how to Log in. Check your spam/junk folders. Essentially – using the email we have always contacted you on (that you set up your account on our website) and select Forgot Password. Keep the web page open and check your email. Enter the code you received in the website.
- If the system does not recognise your Email for the Forgot Password option then please create a new account.
- When you first login to the system you will be asked to accept a number of policies including photograph and billing policies.
- The next thing you should do is check your details and your student details and make sure that they are correct.
- Then check your existing enrolments under each student are correct (before trying to add any). We have rolled over enrolments for students from Term 2 so please check these first.
- Add any additional students that you want to attend classes.
- Add any classes / enrol in classes that you would like. Classes that you can enrol in are limited by the age and gender of the student that you wish to enrol.
- If you get a conflicting enrolment error – you are already enrolled in that class. Please review your existing enrolments prior to adding enrolments.
What can I do in the Portal? (Please note this is for TERM 3 Classes Onwards – 11th July)
- You can Enrol in classes
- You can request a drop in classes (discontinue)
- You can view your statement and arrange payments
- You can advise absences
- You can request makeups
- You can request trials
What is next?
In the coming months we will migrate more and more over to our Parent Portal. This will include
- Uniform Orders
- Competition Nominations
- Holiday Programs