You can find our Comprehensive Club Handbook here however we’ve compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions below. Our website contains a heap of information on classes, timetables, our calendar.
When Should I Arrive?
- You should aim to arrive 10 minutes before class start times.
What happens if I arrive late?
- Do I need to arrive on Time for Early Movers: Yes
- Not only do late arrivals disrupt the class but the kids miss fundamental warmup activities.
- Your Coach may not allow you to participate if you are not on time for you class.
What Should I wear?
- Tight fitting clothing
- No loose jewellery!
- No Rings
Do I need to pay membership?
- Yes – All kids, participants need to have paid membership
- Fees need to be paid ahead of attending classes.
- If you have not paid membership or your class fees you will not be welcome to participate.
- For term classes we will send you an invoice by email. This invoice contains the class name and the days we are closed.
What time do Classes Start?
- We do our best to keep class times the same between terms however from time to time there are some changes. You can find out Latest Class Timetable and Calendar here.