North West Gymnastics
MOST POPULAR PROGRAMS
Of all the fantastic programs offered at North West Gymnastics these are our most popular.
- Early Movers (1.5-4yrs), Structured Class with Parent Participation.
- Jungle Gym (0-4yrs), Unstructured Free Play with Parent Participation.
- Activebods – Gym Skills (5-12yrs), Structured Class across all apparatus and equipment.
- Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills (6-16yrs), Structured class. Our Acro class introduces acrobatic foundations, beginner tumbling and intermediate gym skills utilising all gym equipment. It targets the teaching of correct technique for acrobatic skills including Aerials, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Handsprings as well as partner and group balances and performance.
- Women’s Acro and Tumbling, A structured class includes partner holds and displays, floor tumbling with development towards flicks, front and back saltos, handsprings, aerial cartwheels, walkovers. Great for X-gymnasts, current gymnasts or adults.
- Teen Boys Tumbling and Tramp (13-16 yrs), Structured class. Team based gymnastics including tumbling and trampolining.
- Adults Gymnastics (16+ yrs), Classes structured to suit your request.
Keen to trial one of our Gymnastics Classes?
Request a Free Trial Class with North West Gymnastics.
North West Gymnastics offers try out classes to help you find a class that suits your child.
We work with parents, children and coaches to ensure that we are able to place your child in a class that matches their age, ability and will give them the best opportunity to have fun, develop friendships and challenge themselves. Read more “Request a Free Trial Class”
Activebods Gym Skills (Age 5-12 years)
A fun, fast paced, recreational intermediate class for children (both Boys and Girls) aged 5-12yrs. This is a fast-moving fun class with a focus on developing basic gymnastics skills on all apparatus. The perfect class to begin gymnastics for older children with limited experience. It is also a great alternative or complimentary class for our competitive programs.
The class is structured such that the children learn basic skills, falling safely, rolling and landing correctly to prevent injury. All gymnastics apparatus is utilised in a circuit based class.
This class focuses on developing basic skills, coordination, strength and fundamental movement. All apparatus (including beams, bars, rings, vault, trampoline) are covered in this one class allowing kids to enjoy the benefits that the North West Gymnastics space has to offer.