Girls Beginners is our Level 1 and 2 Gymnastics Program for Girls. Learn the fundamental skills that form the basis of the Women’s levels program including Floor, Vault, Beam and Bars.
For Girls aged 5-7 as a pathway to the Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (WAG) Levels Program.
Is your little superstar a future Olympian or do you just want them to become strong and independent with well developed spacial and body awareness?
Girls Beginners is where it all begins ✨
Following on from Beginners we offer Foundations for Girls 7 years and up and Intermediate for Girls 8 years and on before progressing to our Level 3 competitive stream. Age ranges are approximate and can vary based on progress through class attendance and focus.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 3:30-4:20pm,
- Saturday 10:30-11:20am and 11:30-12:20pm.
What to Wear?
Gymnasts should wear comfortable, close fitting clothing during classes as listed below.
- Girls: Any leotard, crop or singlet and sports shorts or tights.
- For safety reasons students should not wear clothing with denim, hoods, buttons, zips or belts.
- Rings, Anklets, Necklaces, Watches (or similar) or any loose jewellery are not permitted in class as these pose a hazard to the participants and equipment. (medical bracelets accepted)
Classes cost $18 per class on an ongoing basis. Class attendance can be cancelled at any time with 2 weeks prior notice.
Annual membership for 12 months is $70.
Follow our guide on How to sign up for gymnastics classes here.