All the info on the 2019 Competition Season for North West Gymnastics.
You can find our Competition Nomination and Uniform Order Form here.
- 4th – 5th May: Mareeba Invitational (Levels 1-6), Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts, Open to All Gymnasts. ***Proudly Supported by MIPAC***
NWG Nominations Closed 22nd March 2019
- 1st – 2nd June: Mackay Invitational (Levels 1-6) , Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts, Open to all Gymnasts. ***Proudly Supported by Ostojic and Accor Hotels***
NWG Nominations Close 1st May 2019
- 17th – 18th August: Junior Regionals (Mackay), Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts, Open to all Gymnasts. ***Proudly Supported by Ostojic***
- 24th – 25th August: Hughenden Invitational, Recommended for all Level 1-3 Gymnasts, Open to all Gymnasts
- 27th September – 1st October: Junior State Championships, (Qualification required) – WAG Clinic 2nd October
- 9th – 10th November: Tropical Townsville Invitational, Recommended for all Gymnasts.
Details on how to order Club Leotards and Attire yourself can be found on our page on Competition Leotards and Attire.
Competition Nominations are generally required 1 month ahead of competitions however please check the closing dates.