All the info on the 2019 Competition Season for North West Gymnastics.
You can find our Competition Nomination and Uniform Order Form here.
- 4th – 5th May: Mareeba Invitational (Levels 1-6), Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts, Open to All Gymnasts. ***Proudly Supported by MIPAC***
NWG Nominations Closed 22nd March 2019
- 1st – 2nd June: Mackay Invitational (Levels 1-6) , Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts, Open to all Gymnasts. ***Proudly Supported by Ostojic and Accor Hotels***
NWG Nominations Closed 1st May 2019
- 17th – 18th August: Junior Regionals (Mackay), Recommended for All Level 4-6 Gymnasts, Open to all Gymnasts. ***Proudly Supported by the ibis Styles Hotel Mount Isa***
NWG Nominations Closed 3rd July 2019
- 24th – 25th August: Hughenden Invitational, Recommended for all Level 1-3 Gymnasts, Open to all Gymnasts
NWG Nominations Closed 23rd June 2019
- 27th September – 1st October: Junior State Championships, (Qualification required) – WAG Clinic 2nd October
- 2nd November: NWG 2019 In-House Competition, For all Early Learners, Beginners, Foundations, Intermediates and Level 3 Girls and Boys.
Nominations Closed 19th October 2019
- 9th – 10th November: Tropical Townsville Invitational, Recommended for all Gymnasts.
Nominations Closed 5th October 2019
Details on how to order Club Leotards and Attire can be found on our page on Competition Leotards and Attire. Please note that orders can take up to 7 weeks to fill with express postage so get in early.
Competition Nominations are generally required at least 1 month ahead of competitions however please check the closing dates. Our preference is to know which Competitions your Gymnast is Competing at the start of the term ahead of the term in which the competition resides.