You can find our Comprehensive Club Handbook here however to help we’ve compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions below.
When Should I Arrive?
- You should aim to arrive 5-10 minutes before the class start time.
What happens if I arrive late?
- Do I need to arrive on Time for Early Movers: Yes
- Not only do late arrivals disrupt the class but the kids miss fundamental warmup activities which may expose them to risk of injury.
- Your Coach may not allow you to participate if you are not on time for you class.
What should I wear?
- Tight fitting clothing
- No loose jewelry! (necklaces, anklets, watches)
- No Rings
- Jeans are Not OK. Skirts and Dresses are Not OK
Can I Trial a Class?
- We do offer Trial Classes for Term Based Classes.
- You are welcome to attend our Casual Classes (Adults Gym, Mini Movers, Jungle Gym, Strength and Flexibility) as a one off to try them at the normal casual cost of the class.
- Term Trial Classes or your first attendance at a Casual Class do not require membership. Subsequent attendance does however require Annual Student Membership.
- Why is there a $20 charge for Trial Classes? This is unfortunately required to dissuade families who request trial classes and then don’t attend as this restricts our ability to offer genuine participants trials and takes time to arrange. This $20 is fully refundable if you attend regardless if you take the class or not.
Do I need to pay membership?
- Yes – All kids or participants in the gym need to have paid their Annual Student Membership. (Parents of Kids in Jungle Gym or Early Movers are the only exemption)
- We do allow attendance at a Trial Class or your First Casual Class ahead of arranging membership.
- Membership is based on the Calendar year regardless of the date you join. This is due to how the club is charged by Gymnastics Australia
- Fees need to be paid ahead of attending classes please. Fees consist of Annual Student Membership for Everyone and either Term fees or Casual (as you come) fees depending on the class you participate in.
- If you have not paid your Annual Student Membership or your class fees you will not be welcome to participate.
- For term classes we will send you an invoice by email. This invoice contains the class name and the days we are closed.
What time do Classes Start?
- We do our best to keep class times the same between terms however from time to time there are some changes. You can find out Latest Class Timetable and Calendar here.