North West Gymnastics Mount Isa is pleased to offer a Strength, Flexibility and Injury Prevention Class. With concepts flowing from some of the worlds top coaches and the conditioning and prehab exercises that they use in the Gymnastics and Dance space.
Focused on building the strength and flexibility required for the execution of core gymnastics and dance skills.
Targeted work in posture, joint stability, core, upper and lower body strength.
Check it out, Tuesday afternoon from 4:40 to 5:30pm.
What to Wear and Bring
Gymnasts should wear comfortable, close fitting clothing during classes as listed below.
- Girls: Any leotard, crop or singlet and sports shorts or tights.
- Boys: T-Shirt (not loose fitting) and shorts or skins/bike pants.
- For safety reasons students should not wear clothing with denim, hoods, buttons, zips or belts.
- Rings, Anklets, Necklaces, Watches (or similar) or any loose jewellery are not permitted in class as these pose a hazard to the participants and equipment. (medical bracelets accepted)
- Please bring a water bottle
Enrol today via our Parent Portal