Work with one of our Advanced Tumbling and Acrobatics coaches to learn and refine Acrobatic and Tumbling skills.
With a structured program based on the QLD Acrobatic and Women’s Gymnastics program supplemented with content from the Acrobatic Arts syllabus covering:
- Introductory Tumbling Elements: Hurdles, Cartwheels and Round-offs
- Intermediate Tumbling Elements: Front and Back Handsprings (Flicks), Aerial Cartwheels.
- Advanced Tumbling: Salto’s and Twisting
- Introductory Gym Skills: Handstands, Bridges, Walkovers, Assisted Jumps
- Intermediate Acrobatic Skills: Pair and Trio Partner Holds/Stands, Throws and Catches.
This program is open to Advanced Dance Students with Gymnastics Backgrounds, X Gymnasts (Level 3+) and Adults. Prior Gymnastics Experience or skill execution is essential.
Intended age range for this program is 11 years to Adult however may vary depending on prior Gymnastics experience.