North West Gymnastics
MOST POPULAR PROGRAMS
Of all the fantastic programs offered at North West Gymnastics these are our most popular.
- Early Movers (1.5-4yrs), Structured Class with Parent Participation.
- Jungle Gym (0-4yrs), Unstructured Free Play with Parent Participation.
- Activebods – Gym Skills (5-12yrs), Structured Class across all apparatus and equipment.
- Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills (6-16yrs), Structured class. Our Acro class introduces acrobatic foundations, beginner tumbling and intermediate gym skills utilising all gym equipment. It targets the teaching of correct technique for acrobatic skills including Aerials, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Handsprings as well as partner and group balances and performance.
- Women’s Acro and Tumbling, A structured class includes partner holds and displays, floor tumbling with development towards flicks, front and back saltos, handsprings, aerial cartwheels, walkovers. Great for X-gymnasts, current gymnasts or adults.
- Teen Boys Tumbling and Tramp (13-16 yrs), Structured class. Team based gymnastics including tumbling and trampolining.
- Adults Gymnastics (16+ yrs), Classes structured to suit your request.