North West Gymnastics are excited to announce a dedicated Recreational Women’s Acro and Tumbling Class in 2018.
Work with one of our Advanced Tumbling and Acrobatics coaches to learn and refine Acrobatic and Tumbling skills.
Classes run from 3:15pm to 5:15pm on Saturday Afternoon.
With a structured program based on the QLD Acrobatic and Women’s Gymnastics program supplemented with content from the Acrobatic Arts syllabus covering:
- Introductory Tumbling Elements: Hurdles, Cartwheels and Round-offs
- Intermediate Tumbling Elements: Front and Back Handsprings (Flicks), Aerial Cartwheels.
- Advanced Tumbling: Salto’s and Twisting
- Introductory Gym Skills: Handstands, Bridges, Walkovers, Assisted Jumps
- Intermediate Acrobatic Skills: Pair and Trio Partner Holds/Stands, Throws and Catches.
This program is open to Advanced Dance Students with Gymnastics Backgrounds, X Gymnasts (Level 3+) and Adults. Prior Gymnastics Experience or skill execution is essential.
Intended age range for this program is 11 years to Adult.
Our Women’s Acro and Tumbling Class can be selected in the enrolment process as either a term based class for students in other programs (meaning it will be costed as per your students hourly rate) or alternatively this class can be taken on a Pay As You Go or 10 Class Pass casual basis at $20 per 2 hour class.
Places are strictly limited.
Annual Club Registration applies at a cost of $60 per year.
Our Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills Class is available for those slightly younger.
Enrolments are Essential. Please follow our Class Enrolment process.
How good would it be for Mount Isa to have its own Acro Team!!