North West Gymnastics are excited to announce a dedicated Recreational Womens’ Acro and Tumbling Class in 2018.
Work with one of our Advanced Tumbling and Acrobatics coaches to learn and refine Acrobatic and Tumbling skills.
Classes run from 6:45pm to 8:30pm on Tuesday Nights.
With a structured program based on the QLD Acrobatic and Womens’ Gymnastics program supplemented with content from the Acrobatic Arts syllabus covering:
- Introductory Tumbling Elements: Hurdles, Cartwheels and Round-offs
- Intermediate Tumbling Elements: Front and Back Handsprings (Flicks), Aerial Cartwheels.
- Advanced Tumbling: Salto’s and Twisting
- Introductory Gym Skills: Handstands, Bridges, Walkovers, Assisted Jumps
- Intermediate Acrobatic Skills: Pair and Trio Partner Holds/Stands, Throws and Catches.
This program is open to Advanced Dance Students with Gymnastics Backgrounds, X Gymnasts (Level 3+) and Adults. Prior Gymnastics Experience or skill execution is essential.
Intended age range for this program is 11 years to Adult.
Our Women’s Acro and Tumbling Class if selected as a Term based commitment in addition to existing Term Based classes will be costed as per your students hourly rate. Alternatively this class can be taken on a Pay As You Go or 10 Class Pass casual basis at $20 per 1.75 hour class.
Places are strictly limited.
Annual Club Registration applies at a cost of $60 per year.
Our Acro and Intermediate Gym Skills Class is available for those slightly younger.
Enrolments are Essential. Please follow our Class Enrolment process.
How good would it be for Mount Isa to have its own Acro Team!!