- Date: –
- Categories: Archive
For those of you booked in just a few reminders:
• Sleepover starts at 5:30pm.
• Pickup at 9am for the full night and before 10pm for a half night.
Please make sure your kids have a
• drink bottle,
• sleeping bag/sheet or doona
• any favourite sleeping toys
• any medication or other items that the kids may need
• pajamas and a spare change of clothes in case
• a bag to contain all the above
We appreciate if you can bring a plate of food for the kids to share as snacks.
We will have a sausage sizzle dinner and a pancake breakfast in the morning!
If you have yet to do so, payment is required before the event via direct deposit or at drop off.
• Full night: $35 for the first child, 25 per sibling (2nd Child+)
• Half night: $25
Looking forward to a fun filled adventure!!
Direct Deposit Details
BSB: 064 815
Name: North West Gymnastics
North West Gymnastics is holding a fun filled and fully supervised movie night and sleepover at our Flower Street Venue in Mount Isa, in conjunction with Ronald McDonald Ball.
Prep to Grade 7.
All Welcome – Members and Non-Members
Sausage sizzle dinner. Bring a plate of something for the Kids to share for snacks. Pancakes & toast for breakfast.
If your children have ever been before, you know you won’t have to convince them to come. If you haven’t had the opportunity to attend one of our very popular sleepovers…
DON’T MISS OUT.
Don’t be surprised if your children don’t want to come home.