Here you can find information on our classes, our progression pathways and class pricing.
Enrolments for 2022 are now open! New members are welcome to join anytime.
Learn more about The Benefits of Gymnastics here.
View our Club Handbook and Policy Documents.
North West Gymnastics Pathways
(click the image to expand or save)
North West Gymnastics Class Prices
Indicative pricing is listed below under each class however please note pricing reduces as the number of classes increases across the whole family.
- Enrolments in a class are of an ongoing nature (including across terms) with 2 weeks notice required to withdraw from classes by submitting a drop request on the Portal.
- Classes are billed monthly in advance via our Parent Portal on the 15th of the month for the following month.
- Trial classes can be arranged. Please email us to request a trial once you have set up an account and student in the Parent Portal. Trials are charged at the normal cost of a class.
Annual Membership (12 month rolling period) is applicable for all participants in the gym (including babies in carriers). Annual membership covers insurance through Gymnastics Australia.
Membership pricing is:
- $50 for Under 5’s Classes (Baby Gym, Mini Movers and Early Learners),
- $70 for recreational classes (Flips and Tricks, Beginners, Foundations and Intermediate Gymnastics and Ninja),
- $90 for Level 3+ Competitive Classes.
- On enroling via the Parent Portal you will be charged a default $50 Anniversary fee per student. This will be amended later if the class type selected attracts a higher Anniversary fee as outlined above.
North West Gymnastics Class Timetable
You can find our full Timetable and Calendar here.
2022 Term 3 classes commence from Monday 11th July and run to Thursday 15th September.
Altered Classes will be running on the following dates – Please check the portal to confirm.
- Wednesday 13th and 20th July – Flips and Tricks Foundation classes not running. Please check your Parent Portal.
- Saturday 23rd July. Some classes not running due to staff absences please check your Parent Portal.
- Friday 5th August to Monday 8th August (Regional Championships Competition Weekend). Some classes not running please check your Parent Portal.
North West Gymnastics Class Details
Under 5’s Programs
Our under 5’s programs are Fun and Educational. Mount Isa Teachers have praised us for the positive influences our classes have on the Kids in School and in settling into School.
Baby Gym (4 – 12 months).
- A structured 30 minute class for 4 – 12 month old babies.
- Classes cost $12 per 30 minute class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Baby Gym Enrolment Portal
Mini Movers (walking – 4 years).
- A structured class for those building confidence with Parent Participation.
- Classes cost $12 per 30 minute class or $16 per 40 minute class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Mini Movers Enrolment Portal
Early Learners / Kinder Gym (3 – 5 years).
- A structured class for girls and boys 3-5 years. A great introduction to gymnastics. These Superstars are AMAZING.
- Classes cost $19 per 45 minute class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Early Learners Enrolment Portal
Fun and Recreational Classes
Fun and inclusive gymnastics programs where kids learn fundamental movement, independence and a heap of life skills. Pricing is indicative only, class prices reduce as class hours increase.
Ninja Programs (Ages 4.5-9 years. 3 Separate Class Options)
- For boys and girls with Energy to Burn. Incorporates Trampoline, Ninja, Air Floor, Bars, Ring, and much much more!!
- With separate classes for Prep (4.5-6 years), Level 1 (6-8 years) and Level 2 (7-9 years)
- Classes cost $20 per class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Ninja Enrolment Portal
Flips and Tricks, (approx. 7 years and up)
- Ideal for gymnasts or dance students to improve their acrobatic and tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics.
- With 3 levels, Foundations, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Movement between the levels is based on skill assessments in classes. If joining us new please select Foundations or contact us for an assessment.
- Open for both Boys and Girls.
- Classes cost $29.50 per 75 minute class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Flips and Tricks Class Enrolment
- Girls Beginners – Pre-Level 1: (5 – 7 years) and Level 1 (5 – 8 years)
- Girls Foundations – Pre-Level 2: (6 years and up) and Level 2 (7 years and up)
- Girls Intermediate – Pre-Level 3: (7 years and up)
- Class costs are nominally $22 per hour. Note however class costs reduce for kids and families attending multiple classes down to $15 per hour.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Girls Gymnastics Class Enrolment
- For Out of Town Regional Families and those on Week on Week off Rosters
- Classes are varied please see our Parent Portal for details.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Alternating Week Class Enrolments
We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality competitive gymnastics program in the region. Our WAG (Women’s Artistic Gymnastics) programs are the foundation of what we love and do.
- Competitive Levels are from Levels 3-10
- Girls Beginners, Foundations and Intermediates are our introductory levels for 5 years and up. You can find these listed on our Portal here : Girls Gymnastics Class Enrolment
- For Competitive Programs at Level 3 and up, enrol or waitlist here: Girls Competitive Gymnastics Enrolment Portal
- Competitive Program discounts apply for those families wishing to support the club.
- Competitive Levels are from Levels 3-10
- Our Flips and Tricks Intermediate and Advanced Classes are aligning with the Gymnastics Australia Tumbling Gymsport.
- To be competitive in the Tumbling Gym sport multiple classes are required
- Enrol or wait list here: Tumbling Gymnastics
Work with one of our qualified coaches to zone in on specific areas or polish skills and techniques. We hold accreditations in Advanced Women’s and Men’s Gymnastics, Acro Gymnastics, Tumbling, Acrobatic Arts, Sports Coaching and more.
Open to all sports, athletes, dancers, gymnasts and more.
We can customise programs to suit your needs.
- 1 person x 1 hour $45
- 2 People x 1 hour $60
- 1 Person x 30 min $30
We love to host Birthday parties and can adapt to accommodate exactly what you are after for any age. You can find more information on our Birthday Parties here.
All our parties are supervised by trained and accredited coaches.
Open/Free play or Structured activities can be accommodated.
Our venue offers something for the whole family from Boot Camps and Personal Training through to a variety of dance and circus activities.
Check out more information on Our Partners here.
- Enrol today in Classes or Holiday Classes via our Parent Portal
- Timetable and Calendar
- Holiday Programs
- Birthday Parties
- Club Uniform Pre-Orders
- Our Club Handbook and Policy Documents
- Support NWG with Fundraising.
#nwgclasses #nwgpathways #nwgmountisa #mountisagymnastics
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birthday Parties can be requested via our Website