(Scroll Down for the Pre-Order Form)
Please see our Parent Portal Club Shop for current stock. You can use the form below to register your interest in items for our next pre-order.
These outfits are NOT compulsory for training or in house competitions. We have “Pre Loved” items in GREAT condition at the gym or you can pick up some deals on our New and Pre-Loved Gym Wear Facebook Group.
You can find Information on our Competition Season here.
For Competitive Wear:
- Competition leotards are level specific. Please be sure to order the leotard that is correct for your child’s competing level as they will be unable to compete in the wrong leotard.
- Please note there are long and short sleeve Leotard options. For Higher Level Gymnasts 4+ Long Sleeve Versions are Preferred.
- Girls and Boys level 0 and 1 are welcome to wear plain black to comps (boys are also welcome to wear club polos).
- Girls and Boys Level 2+ are to be in correct attire. (Leotard, polo and white ankle socks.)
- Boys need to have white longs also.
- Girls may wear black sports shorts or bummers during preparation/warmup and between events.
- Girls may choose competition leggings instead of Tracksuit Pants.
North West Gymnastics Club Wear Order Form.
Sign in here if you already have an account: Click the Login -> link below
- It is important that you continue to use the same email when signing in on our website.
#nwgcompetition, #nwgcomp, #nwgcompetitive, #nwgleotard #nwgsinglet, #nwgtank, #nwgwear
For enrolments please see our Parent Portal.