North West Gymnastics Club Wear Order Form.
(Scroll Down for the Order Form)
These outfits are NOT compulsory for training or in house competitions. We have “Pre Loved” items in GREAT condition at the gym or you can pick up some deals on our New and Pre-Loved Gym Wear Facebook Group.
We are not guaranteed to hold stock, from time to time we will reach out for a pre-order. You are able to order Competition wear yourself if you do miss out on a pre-order with the details at the bottom of this page (below the form).
You can find Information on our Competition Season here.
For Competitive Wear:
- Competition leotards are level specific.Please be sure to order the leotard that is correct for your child’s competing level as they will be unable to compete in the wrong leotard.
- Please note there are long and short sleeve Leotard options. For Higher Level Gymnasts 4+ Long Sleeve Versions are Preferred.
- Girls and Boys level 0 and 1 are welcome to wear plain black to comps (boys are also welcome to wear club polos).
- Girls and Boys Level 2+ are to be in correct attire. (Leotard, polo and white ankle socks.)
- Boys need to have white longs also.
- Girls may wear black sports shorts or bummers during preparation/warmup and between events.
- Girls may choose competition leggings instead of Tracksuit Pants.
Alternatively should you wish to order Competition Leotards yourself you can using the details below.
Sylvia P Direct Ordering Details
- Visit the Sylvia P Store
- Create your own Account and add North West Gymnastics as a team to your profile
- Select Team Wear. Add the Team Shop Details below.
Team Shop Details
Log In: North West Gymnastics
Allow minimum 6-7 weeks for items.
#nwgcompetition, #nwgcomp, #nwgcompetitive, #nwgleotard #nwgsinglet, #nwgtank, #nwgwear