2023 Term 2 Classes commence from Monday 17th April and run through to Thursday 22nd June.
New Members are welcome to join any time!
You can find our full Timetable and Calendar here.
You can find all the info on Our Classes here.
No Classes will be running on the following days
- Tuesday 25th April – Anzac Day Public Holiday
- Monday 1st May – Labour Day Public Holiday
- Friday 16th June afternoon classes – NWG Ninja Winter Challenge
- Friday 23rd June – Mount Isa Show Holiday
- Special Events for 2023 Term 2
- Friday 16th June – NWG Ninja Winter Challenge (open to all enrolled Ninja students)
- Sunday 18th June – NWG WAG Winter Challenge (open to all enrolled Girls Gymnastics students)
Regional Fortnightly Saturday Classes will continue in Term 2 with class dates listed below:
- Girls Beginners 9:30 – 10:20am : 22/4/23, 6/5/23, 20/5/23, 3/6/23, 17/6/23
- Ninja Prep 10:30 – 11:20am : 29/4/23, 13/5/23, 27/5/23, 10/6/23
- Girls Pre-Level 2 10:30 – 11:45am : 29/4/23, 13/5/23, 27/5/23, 10/6/23
- Girls Level 2 & Pre-Level 3 12:00 – 1:30pm : 29/4/23, 13/5/23, 27/5/23, 10/6/23
- Flips n Tricks Foundations 12:00 – 1:15pm : 22/4/23, 6/5/23, 20/5/23, 3/6/23, 17/6/23
Fortnightly classes for Mini Movers and Pre-Independent Early Learners will continue to be offered in Term 2 for Monday and Friday morning classes
- A/C fortnightly class dates
- Mondays : 24/4/23, 8/5/23, 22/5/23, 5/6/23, 19/6/23
- Fridays : 21/4/23, 5/5/23, 19/5/23, 2/6/23, 16/6/23
- B/D fortnightly class dates
- Mondays : 17/4/23, 15/5/23, 29/5/23, 12/6/23
- Fridays : 28/4/23, 12/5/23, 26/5/23, 9/6/23
- NWG Ninja Winter Challenge afternoon – Friday 16th June, 2023 : open to all students enrolled in Ninja classes
- NWG WAG Winter Challenge – Sunday 18th June, 2023 : open to all students enrolled in Girls Gymnastics classes
Please check your Parent Portal to confirm your class times and dates.
North West Gymnastics Class Details
Under 5’s Programs
Our under 5’s programs are Fun and Educational. Mount Isa Teachers have praised us for the positive influences our classes have on the Kids in School and in settling into School.
Baby Gym (4 – 12 months).
- A structured 30 minute class for 4 – 12 month old babies.
- Classes cost $12 per 30 minute class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Baby Gym Enrolment Portal
Mini Movers (walking – 3 years).
- A structured class for those building confidence with Parent Participation.
- Classes cost $12 per 30 minute class or $16 per 40 minute class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Mini Movers Enrolment Portal
Early Learners / Kinder Gym (3 – 5 years).
- A structured class for girls and boys 3-5 years. A great introduction to gymnastics. These Superstars are AMAZING.
- Classes cost $19 per 45 minute class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Early Learners Enrolment Portal
Fun and Recreational Classes
Fun and inclusive gymnastics programs where kids learn fundamental movement, independence and a heap of life skills. Pricing is indicative only, class prices reduce as class hours increase.
Ninja Programs (Ages 4.5-8 years. 2 Separate Class Options)
- For boys and girls with Energy to Burn. Incorporates Trampoline, Ninja, Air Floor, Bars, Ring, and much much more!!
- With separate classes – Ninja Prep (4.5-6 years) and Ninja Foundations (6-8 years).
- Classes cost $20 per class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Ninja Enrolment Portal
Flips and Tricks, (approx. 7 years and up)
- Ideal for gymnasts or dance students to improve their acrobatic and tumbling skills. Complimentary for levels gymnastics.
- With 3 levels, Foundations, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Movement between the levels is based on skill assessments in classes. If joining us new please select Foundations or contact us for an assessment.
- Open for both Boys and Girls.
- Classes cost $29.50 per 75 minute class.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Flips and Tricks Class Enrolment
- Girls Beginners – Pre-Level 1: (5 – 7 years) and Level 1 (5 – 8 years)
- Girls Foundations – Pre-Level 2: (6 years and up) and Level 2 (7 years and up)
- Girls Intermediate – Pre-Level 3: (7 years and up)
- Class costs are nominally $22 per hour. Note however class costs reduce for kids and families attending multiple classes down to $15 per hour.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Girls Gymnastics Class Enrolment
- For Out of Town Regional Families and those on Week on Week off Rosters
- Classes are varied please see our Parent Portal for details.
- Enrol or waitlist here: Alternating Week Class Enrolments
We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality competitive gymnastics program in the region. Our WAG (Women’s Artistic Gymnastics) programs are the foundation of what we love and do.
- Competitive Levels are from Levels 3-10
- Girls Beginners, Foundations and Intermediates are our introductory levels for 5 years and up. You can find these listed on our Portal here : Girls Gymnastics Class Enrolment
- For Competitive Programs at Level 3 and up, enrol or waitlist here: Girls Competitive Gymnastics Enrolment Portal
- Competitive Program discounts apply for those families wishing to support the club.
- Competitive Levels are from Levels 3-10
- Our Flips and Tricks Intermediate and Advanced Classes are aligning with the Gymnastics Australia Tumbling Gymsport.
- To be competitive in the Tumbling Gym sport multiple classes are required.
- Enrol or wait list here: Tumbling Gymnastics
Work with one of our qualified coaches to zone in on specific areas or polish skills and techniques. We hold accreditations in Advanced Women’s and Men’s Gymnastics, Acro Gymnastics, Tumbling, Acrobatic Arts, Sports Coaching and more.
Open to all sports, athletes, dancers, gymnasts and more.
We can customise programs to suit your needs.
- 1 person x 1 hour $60
- 2 People x 1 hour $90
- 1 Person x 30 min $45
We love to host Birthday parties and can adapt to accommodate exactly what you are after for any age. You can find more information on our Birthday Parties here.
All our parties are supervised by trained and accredited coaches.
Open/Free play or Structured activities can be accommodated.
Our venue offers something for the whole family from Boot Camps and Personal Training through to a variety of dance and circus activities.
Check out more information on Our Partners here.
- Enrol today in Classes or Holiday Classes via our Parent Portal
- Timetable and Calendar
- Holiday Programs
- Birthday Parties
- Club Uniform Pre-Orders
- Our Club Handbook and Policy Documents
- Support NWG with Fundraising.
#nwgclasses #nwgpathways #nwgmountisa #mountisagymnastics #nwg2023
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birthday Parties can be requested via our Website