It’s been great to see everyone back after the holidays enjoying our new venue!
Just a few housekeeping items to keep everyone safe.
1) we have a designated Stop, drop and go area at the ramp.
Parents are welcome to drop their children off at the ramp to walk straight up into the building. This is best accessed from Astor or Begonia street turn offs from the highway
2) there is to be no parking, dropping off or picking up directly opposite the ramp
No gymnast or child is to cross the road without an adult as the road is accessed by trucks, forklifts given the proximity of Keffords
3) the side of the building is a no parking area but parents waiting to stop, drop and go can wait in this area with the car running until they can proceed to the ramp.
Children can check their parents are waiting for them from the door opening in the main seating area
4) Reverse parking is available along the exterior of the fenced lot across the road from the gym. It is important to keep the gates clear at all times.
5) the concreted area at the northern end of the building is Strictly No Parking
6) additional parking is available along the fence line at the back of Mine Site Technologies
If you are staying to watch your child or attending Jungle Gym please access the parking areas via Carnation St
Thank you for your cooperation in maintaining the safety of everyone using our venue ?
Check out our Most Popular Programs here.
All enrolments are now via our Parent Portal.